Replies

• If there is trouble in the dressing room already then he is exactly who we don't need.

• This guys literally hated at every club hes been at, its reported the Manly players refused to play with him last weekend after a fight with Evens, the blokes a real little cunt apparently.

He will only add to our drama.

• Well those banging on we dont have enough Anglo's in the team should be happy!

I havent seen enough of him on the pitch to make a judgement of his skill and application.

• Yep that's what we need another plodder.
    • The Things I use to hear about Hastings from roosters officials were that the club the club thought he should be locked up Ina mental facility as he had multiple personalities.

• Another back really
    • If hes coming i can only guess its for hooker but hes bog average, cant see how its much of a step up, betta not be longer than for the season.

• Another fuckwit great !!!
  • Arthur has signed all quality players
  • Being a junior Kangaroo shoes he has talent.

If the contract is until the season end with an option to renew. There's nothing wrong with that.

Is probably aware it's his last shot to step up otherwise his career as an NRL player is done for.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"The Football Club Board does not have a single Rugby League expert on it. Not one. Anyone else think that is a MASSIVE problem?  No Board member has ever had to make a coaching appointment. They've only ever known one coach, BA was here before they…"
5 minutes ago
Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Yes mate its just a number and really makes no difference but we call it for what it is...BA making a point. He said that Dylan is the halfback until Moses returns and he's not about to change his damn mind no matter where they play. It's really…"
8 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"I know what you're talking about. I was not sure if Brown had been credited with any quotes - funny what club he's with now. "
18 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You forgot to mention Moretti is in the front row where he would be better suited to edge back rower.Martyn hasn't even been relegated to rm cup. At a time when we need speed."
26 minutes ago
More…