Word For The Day

Season just finished and I’m already counting the minutes till the new season kicks off.Thought I’d count down each day with a word for the day.Everyone can join in with their own till Thursday March 8th at 8pm.For those who are interested that’s 146 days 7 hours and 40 minutes.Anyway the word for today is...

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DISCOMBOBULATED.
    That’s how I feel when I read one of Slipperys posts. ;)
    • To which Slippery are you referring to Frank, as there are a few on here?
    • This reply was deleted.
      • There you go again Slugg name calling! Your breaking the ‘code of conduct’ rules and doing what ‘1eyedeel’ ( Phil) specifically requested everyone not to do. Are you having a bad day, mate? If you want to share your problems Slugg I’m here mate.
    • Thats one of my favourite words Frank. Good way to start.
  • I like this, always good to use new words.
  • Heisen, your word is "esoteric".....you have to be inside to understand

• Pusillanimous. Describes Todd Greenberg to a tee!

• Don’t call Frank a ‘fool’ Slugg as your not adhereing to the ‘site conduct’ when will you learn?
  • Shattered
    No watching Parra till next year long off season
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

macybrown replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Hope so!"
10 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Shit thought so.
reckon it'd be a huge mistake to let Grieg go or even Ogden go also ... it's taken years for us to get good back ups in place .
why do we have to let the players we have nurtured to be fit to step in to take fg places at all go tho?…"
11 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Personally my assessment is based on the fact that he's been in the coaching box since he was a scratch in his father's pants. He should have picked up something then but of course, no guarantees. "
11 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'll tell you how this goes down.
Dragons get Asofa, Storm get Lomax and we get stuck holding our dicks again..."
14 minutes ago
More…