Will Smith Signs till 2020

To view this email as a web page, go here.
The Parramatta Eels National Rugby League Club would like to announce the re-signing of Will Smith to a new two-year deal that will see him remain in Blue and Gold until the end of the 2020.

Head Coach Brad Arthur said, “Will Smith has been a consistent performer since he joined us in 2016 and he showed last season how valuable his contribution is to our team across multiple positions.”

“I am pleased that he has signed with us for a further two years and I am sure our Members and fans will continue to be supportive of him as he progresses his career through to the 2020 season.

“One of the keys to our squad over the last couple of years is stability in our retention and recruitment strategy, and I am sure this will continue especially with the added incentive of playing out of the new Western Sydney Stadium from 2019.”

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great stuff

• Carlo, try to contain yourself...

• OMG THANK THE LORD OMG GO THE FRESH PRINCE 

yay sanity prevails 

• Someone call the authorities. Copious amounts of alcohol being consumed at Carlos place.
    • Bull Carlo. You've got half a brewery in your pantry.
  • Great news, will be there be more to come like Michael Jennings resigning for an extra two years?

• It really is starting to feel like we are heading into a very special period in our club’s history.

• Great news! He’s a top footballer who has the skills, knowledge and maturity to go all the way! Was great in 2017 

• Hard man to leave out of the 17. Wenty should kill it this year
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think it was ok as well. I think in hindsight he should have played asi vs Canberra and kept Blaize at centre."
1 hour ago
"Or Bennett has already been signed and Ba is doing his best to keep it together. "
1 hour ago
"Exactly "
1 hour ago
Strange-eel replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.
 "
1 hour ago
More…