Replies

• Wow. Bernie Gurr is probably too busy with the review speech.
  • Maybe because it will their home ground more than the Eels ! Anything is possible! I think the ground should be named Parramatta Stadium or Cumberland Stadium 

• It was all BA's fault.  He is to blame for my tap leaking too.  Get over it mate, it is becoming beyond pathetic.  OCD perhaps?

• I think that is CDO mate. Hehe

My dog has come up lame this morning and limping, so obviously Brad's training and conditioning should be questioned.

Bernie as acting GM of football should also be brought before a disciplinary tribunal for not doing something about this situation.

• I think walking around a half finished stadium is pretty shit to be honest. Let the tigers fans do it Ill turn up wen its finished. 

• Each club will display their colours on the digital advertising boards
  • This is a massive fail by the club.

Considering this is our home and spiritual home ground, we should of been 1st to get a tour.

• BUHWAHAHAHAHAHA - MUWHAHAHAHA.

"Spiritual home ground" - FMD that is like calling my brand new ($1 from K Mart) coffee cup a Family Heirloom.

• Fun fact for you mate, before construction the ground was called Pirtek/Parramatta Stadium and before that it was Cumberland Oval. So yes it is our spiritual home ground.

Just because the structures of old are no longer there, doesn't mean we no longer have any connection to the ground nor does it mean we should give up the highs and lows we all went through being there.

• This^^

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
6 hours ago
More…