Replies

• Too many penalties. Fekking refs are getting their stats up.
  • 100%
  • Easy knock on.
  • And proof that eventually the bad ref calls even themselves out
  • For me it's a pretty hollow win. I guess it's a good sign that we can win these days and I can be disappointed.
  • WTF is going on with Jennings. Just gifting the Tits the ball on fifth tackle 3 times. Proof we are a million miles from being a threat
  • Was the video ref drunk, blind or cheating. It deadset can't be explained any other way. It just makes no sense. Terrible decision.
  • I thought it was a try. First touch went back, (though they normally say knock on), second touch he had control but the titans player reefed it(it went back), third touch he just planted the ball and picked it up. ?????????? That's how I saw it.

His second length of the field effort, I'm not sure of the ruling with shouldering a ball.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Bup replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Our backrowers should have a field day tonight. Hopgood MOM , the boys finally starting well again 42-10. "
2 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The Bush coach fills most eels fans with such little confidence that they are feeling nervous about playing a decimated dolphins team with no coach at the game 🤣🤣🤣 

On the back of the dolphins being decimated eels by 18 . "
4 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - commented on CarloEEL2’s status
"I reckon you're a 10 Carloeel!"
5 minutes ago
EA replied to Angry Eel's discussion Dragons and Lomax
"Yep I recon lomax wanted out as much as Flanagan wanted to get rid of him "
5 minutes ago
More…