Ok so this theme was run a few years back and opened a few eyes as to who exactly you were talking to . Is that mental picture you have of the name you see on the page accurate ? Well I'll start , who else is game to put up a pic of yourself for a while along with something from your list of hobbies .Let's get some insight into each other's lives . Feel free to leave your pic as long or short as you feel fit . Or just stalk and bat off over the pics ..The blog will be deleted when it's run its course .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"If the future for talagi is at fullback then he needs to be playing fullback in reserve grade not sitting on the bench in first grade."
6 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Do we overrate our middles?
Spud Carroll just picked his nsw forwards and cant find room for either RCG or Paulo. I note he has no Jake Turbo (who always performs for NSW and is a great prop to pair with Hass) and he picked Nathan Brown on his…"
7 minutes ago
Wile E. Coyote replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Moses is 30 this year and has a contract till he is 32 (2026) with PO until 34 (2028)
Dylan is 24 this year  with a contract until he is 25 (2025) with PO until he is 28 (2028)
Blaize is 19 years old and is not yet ready for first grade full time…"
7 minutes ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"This is an issue for the kid, he's a tweener. Now it worked out for Cronk who came to Melbourne as a tweener than got developed into one of the greatest Halfbacks of the modern era.
Talagi can work at Fullback but needs a lot of development. Not…"
11 minutes ago
More…