Ok so this theme was run a few years back and opened a few eyes as to who exactly you were talking to . Is that mental picture you have of the name you see on the page accurate ? Well I'll start , who else is game to put up a pic of yourself for a while along with something from your list of hobbies .Let's get some insight into each other's lives . Feel free to leave your pic as long or short as you feel fit . Or just stalk and bat off over the pics ..The blog will be deleted when it's run its course .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

CarloEEL2 replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Exactly 
otherwise it's as exciting as working at the Colgate factory putting lids on 🤷‍♀️"
1 minute ago
HKF replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I wonder if spending the week up there and training in those conditions has a detrimental effect. The last 3 or so games up there the opposition has finished all over the top of us, we get to about the 50 minute mark and we are drained.  It takes…"
4 minutes ago
Bup replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"The reason why times up for BA is the massive gulf between our performances good and bad.
After this long at the helm with a stable spine your best and worst performance difference should be minimal.  There's always reasons for not playing your…"
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Whatever happens , we need to stop playing blackfellas in the NT for fucks sake. "
4 minutes ago
More…