Replies

• 2019 and 2020 parra got this haha
  • I think that promise was based on Foran being here

• Will BA still be the coach after we win next year, will we resign our premiership winning halves for 5 more years, will Timmy retire, Will Hayne become immortal will the Fong admit he's wrong, will Gary ever loose his virginity? ???exciting times indeed being a Parra fan is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Premiership / spoon... tomayto / tomahto.

Why people spell spoon 'premiership' is beyond me...

• What? It's still a possibility!!

• Remember it well, so well in fact I had premiers tattooed on my chest straight away, such was my faith and belief in the club.

It says ‘Parra Premiers 18-19-20’ - extra one for the inner unicorn.

• Just have 21 tattooed in front of those numbers Frank and you may just end up one hell of a Nostradamus.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"But more so how will a kid, 19 on debut, help a team that is morally not great? It is a bad situation regardless and could make things worse."
34 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Its embarrassing for the club and it's fans that BA is the longest serving head coach.
If it wasn't so embarrassing it would be outrageously funny."
2 minutes ago
HKF replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Read between the lines, it's not BA's fault,  the players are past it he needs time to rebuild.  
Some may be on the decline but most are still good enough to be a top 4 side with good coaching,  give this squad to Bennett,  Bellamy,  cleary, God…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"You can see from 2022, we were full of confidence and the boys were doing it for themselves to go out on a high together. BA did do a good job but tactically messed it up badly. Showed he is not good enough for that. He is a good coach and will land…"
3 minutes ago
More…