Who are we losing and who are we getting for 2018

Regardless of what happens from here, 2017 has been our most successful season in a long time. Do we have any needs in our squad or will we see essentially the same top 25 players (of the 30 we will have as part of our cap) making up our 2018 team?We've signed Kane Evans for 2018 but I haven't heard of any other additions to our squad. Semi is leaving, at least until May. He will be sorely missed but we have troops within who can take his place.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I beleive BA has a plan I am looking forward to our future. Semi will be hard to replace we will have to find a position for the King... we are in great shape
    • King Gutho?
      How about Cameron King? He's playing so well, I wonder how Kaysa is going to get back into the team.
    • semi now says he will be back at the eels ,yes in 2018, the club it seems will save some of the cap, for semi...

• Gutho into the centres for Taka. Kysa can play for wenty. Other then that the player movements will kick off after the GF.
    • Waste of a brilliant player brad.

• Gutherson is far superior to French at fullback.  French has also shown repeatedly that his ability to score a try on the wing is 10 times better then when he plays at fullback - that's a fact. 

• Gutho is a waste in the centres. He needs to be fullback or on the wing and be given permission to roam in attack

• I'm like you Camo73 i like to know who we letting go and who we signing

this the players like to see go

Frank Pritchard, Jeff Robson, Scott Schulte, Honeti TuhaRory O'Brien, Frank Pritchard, Jeff Robson, Scott Schulte Matthew Woods

And get these players

Patrick Kaufusi, Mitchell Dodds, Scott Sorensen,Josh McCrone

i think with those player  be all good back up players like Josh if Norman goes down he be a good back up

and i would put Gutherson at full back and French at wing

Frank Pritchard | Zero Tackle
    Frank Pritchard contract information, news, stats and rumours.
    • Earth to Paul - come down out of the clouds mate - you have NO concept of reality in that fog.

• Not only do you want to make Jeff Robson homeless, but you want to do it twice?!? What did Robbo do to you Paul?
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz posted a discussion
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Well Lomax will be a lot more expensive, Carty would have been on minimum for most of the time and probably only 350/400 now. Carty is not that marketable unless he sell himself attached to the coach LOL"
36 minutes ago
"Thanks Hoe, agree with what you said.
I tried to specifically generalise about player valuations and use Lomax as an example. To answer Sluggo who was taking the piss, I can accept the premise he is making but I personally had overlooked Waqa as an…"
40 minutes ago
"Well thought out and expressed Slippery.... you raise good points about circumstantial valuations."
53 minutes ago
More…