Which 5 players would you sign for under 300k?

Which 5 off contract players would you sign for the eels next season but must be under 300k each. Please be realistic. Would like to see who people think are underrated and worth a chance.My 5 are-Aaron GrayGideon Gila-MosbyNathaniel RoachAgnatius PaasiCharlie Gubb

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can find the off contract players here - https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/by-position-2017/
    Players Off Contract 2017 – By Position | Zero Tackle
    Players Off Contract 2017 – By Position contract information, news, stats and rumours.
  • Have a little think m8, Radradra is leaving, could well be an upgrade on takarangi
  • PAUL CARTER
    CRAIG GARVEY
    AGNATIUS PAASI
    JOE OFAHENGAUE
    ANTHONY CHERRINGTON
  • I'm not too big on many of those players. I'd rather invest the money in the squad that we've already got for the time being.   

• Pointless, Gray signed fo Sharks already anyway
  • Brett you seem very definite about Semi.
  • 1: A Paasi
    2: J Starling
    3: P Carter
    4: N Roache
    5: G Mosby
    6: K Otto
    7; A Cherrington

I'd be having a look at these guys only fringe 1st graders but would add a lot of depth
  • Is there any word on the Korobite rumour or is he off somewhere else?

Been on the Roache train for ages now.

I'm really interested to see if BA and co can get anything out of Willis Meehan.

Patrick Kafusi or Sam Tagatese would be worth a look on a cheap deal I think both could be had for well under 300 k.
  • There seems to be a lot of interest in Agnatious Paasi. While stats do not tell the whole story his are a bit underwhelming. Especially in defence.

• Aaron Gray and Paasi

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"I honestly don't get how you can riot, assault police and destroy police cars and the crowd is not subject to a police investigation an ensuing charges ro be laid in fact they got sympathy from the head copper. They're no different to the morons at…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Oh jeeezus , another 10 year contract coming up for a guy based on potential. "
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He seem to me like a mixture of laziness and age catching up with a guy who doesn't seem to age well. He's like the reverse Benjamin Button. He ages in dog years. He looks older than me . "
3 hours ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
4 hours ago
More…