Replies

• The jerseys yes and the 54-0 scoreline against Manly. It fucked up the for and against badly and kept us bottom even if we won a game for 5 months.
    • No it started even before that when he signed Evans who had done nothing for 3 years and was so good he couldn't even make the Roosters finals side. BA also praised our forwards. Lol

I'll tell you what, we are already in trouble for 2019 before the year even starts. That he said after Roosters game that we had 'right staff and playing group' shows he has learnt absolutely nothing! Yes the right staff and playing group to win the spoon again!!!

• The 35 minute of round 1 against Penrith. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • He asked for first signs, this indeed was the moment Bernie gave himself up as being a first class imbecile with NFI.

• Correct, spot on, absolute losers strip worn and loved by losers.

• First warning sign was the end of the first half against Panthers. Then the second half, then 54-0 against Manly and our season was over.  After Round 2!!! What a disaster!!!!! 

Ive hated this season more than any other. An absolute and utter train wreck. 

And yes our new playing strip sucks. Just wear the Heritage one until the end of 2019. Bernie will be gone by then and we can redesign our entire kit to one that is Eels appropriate. 

• Hearing Bernies speech at the jersey launch. Away strip lasts 3 games ah Bernie you've done  it again. 

Will bernie (Ace Designer) ever explain to those fans that wasted $170 on an away jersey that was never worn. 

Agree with Muttman Bernie should be hopefully gone by sometime next year. 

• When I heard we had hired some gimp from AFL to do strength and conditioning, and then when I say pictures of our pack and they looked liked a bunch of coatracks.

• Going into the season with our main front row of Mannah King and Alvaro, with Evans and matagi ... GET IT???
  • Starting the season with a small pack and no 1st grade quality hooker
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"There's a few posters here who have articulated why. You suggest it's because he's shit. He's far from that.  I wish we had some young speedster gun ready to takeover from him. But we don't. We're not like parents. We're like fans barracking for an…"
43 seconds ago
LB replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Arthur will have to be pushed, so the board need to be on board and think they will sit back for a bit."
8 minutes ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I want BA gone because we aren't wining. 
Why would I want him gone if we were wining. "
9 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"If gutho knee is gone then move him into the front line. Move someone else to fb. Carty is injured and should be rested."
11 minutes ago
More…