Fog and Dargan do not seem ready for first grade if we have other options - Fogs defence needs workBrown probably is not an 80 minute hookerOption 1: Robson at 7 and Nelson at 9Option 2: Taka at 7 and Robson at 9. Hoff to centre and Auvaa to wingOption 2 may be a bit crazyBut just trying to entertain conspiracy theories as to why Auvaa was rested in the last 15 min of Wenty on Sunday

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think Hoff is a better winger than Auvaa.

Id expect Robbo to get another go at 7 until BA is confident Fog or Dargan are up to it ie Fog probably needs to string 3 good games together.

and Id assume Nelson at dummy.

But I guess we'll find out part of the puzzle this afternoon.

• the score will be SHARKS 50 parrmatta 0

• Not even French a try??

• We lose!!!!!without Norman we having nothing !!
  • If they are all unavailable. Then plan B.

Play to our strengths, our try scoring ability out wide. Our forwards are still strong. All's not lost. 

As long as we field 13 players, its even. As Titans showed us.

• Our defence is not like last year  I think I don't know why but our defence is weaker then last year in defence

• Your probably not far off the mark there Troy
  • Gordon is a noted organiser.  We are missing his calls from the back I think this is perhaps the biggest difference.  Probably made even worse by the in-experience of Bevan.

• "Robson at 7" Credibility lost...
  • As Roy and HG said last week. If players don't perform, put the entire team in reserve grade. These players have to learn.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Although I picked Parra in the tipping comp, I did so with no great confidence. 
I am probably in the minority but for me, Talagi on the bench is ridiculous. 
It is hot and humid in Darwin and four forwards on the bench makes a lot more sense. 
I…"
1 minute ago
EA replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I think tuivita could easily make the jump to nsw cup already. He is only turning 19 this year. I think the club are playing him in Flegg solely because of his age. We have other forwards who need game time but are not eligible for Flegg and below.  "
6 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Sanders was going to leave regardless of whether he played recently. Talagi IMO is always going to resign as he has been training at fullback all pre-season. It is not a decision they have made just now to keep him at the club. "
10 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I don't see an issue with Brad bringing him off the bench and giving him NRL game time. Most fullbacks don't debut at fullback. They get slowly brought through either on the wing or off the bench.
He'll no doubt spend time at Cup level throughout…"
16 minutes ago
More…