Well well well

Well brad congrats to you coach of the year 1man out crap works a treat 1 trail win and read the papers playing 10 years ago storm game plans will win u comps even fkn Melbourne pass the ball todays game running hills made the team so so fit that by 30 mins out of petrol trying to tell everyone Hayne is not dependent on then why try to pass to him every ball Manu thought he was in prison cause he got raped by his cousin Bevan you are not worth 5 dollars after today getting rid of the cougar was great too until we get a coach that smashes doors windows on every crap play parra make we won’t win nothing see 4 things make u win a Comp

1.passionate coach that rubs off on the players

2.aggression 

3.break everyone’s legs or bones 

4.pass you fkn score you win 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dumb post
  • There’s also a 5th thing you need to win the comp and that’s winning more games than you lose and its round 1 25 more to go and people are losing there shit already. Yes wasn’t a good second half but calm down abit.
    • Yeah same story every year.. its always there is a tomorrow in Parra's culture. This is how we could not win a comp for 28 years. There is always tomorrow in Parra...

• I agree with you mate. BA does not instill any passion what so ever. He does not have a plan B. 4 years in making this team and this is what they have to show for it. A disgrace....

• Blah blah blah

• This reply was deleted.
    • no if you have supported the eels over 30 years you would know eg: 2001 smashed all records by what passing the ball we are parramatta not Melbourne storm 10 years ago look at all the years making the finals in the 90s to early 2000s it’s pass u score u win 

• Fullstops.......

chillax dude, 1st game of the season!!

• They do have a good point why are we having 3-4 hit ups in the opposition quarter when we have bevan, Hayne, Hoffman, Jennings Moses and Norman? Just dumb football. Forwards start passing coming out of their own Territory and coming up with mistakes. We have awesome backline use it.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…