I think we will lose most of them i like to keep Zach Docker Clay,John Folau,Chris Sandow,Kaysa Pritchard,Pauli,Pauli,Will Hopate and the rest see how they go in 2015

Danny Wicks

Peni Terepo

Brad Takairangi

Chris Sandow

Reece Robinson

Kaysa Pritchard

Pauli Pauli

Ryan Morgan

Shannan McPherson

Darcy Lussick

Will Hopoate

John Folau

Bureta Faraimo

Richie Fa’aoso

Zach Dockar-Clay

Beau Champion

Mitchell Allgood

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow alot off contract
    I reckon parramatta only made these one year signings so it frees up salary cap space next year
    So they can make a big play for FORAN and IZZY.
  • I dont care for Izzy but i hope we get Foran

• Just putting it out there people and just an opinion, Paul Gallen is off contract in 2015 should the club offer him a 1 year deal in 2016 and not for ridiculous money. Positives are he is a leader, his experience would be invaluable to the younger players in the side, he is solid and as tough as they come, and he is an Eels junior, and can play anywhere in the forwards. Negatives are he will be turning 35 in 2016 and injury prone. With Watmough signed up for the next few years i'm liking the blend of experience and youth and Gallen can bring that experience to the team.
    • Pass on Gallen. May be a great forward but he will get a retirement contract from the Sharks.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think it was ok as well. I think in hindsight he should have played asi vs Canberra and kept Blaize at centre."
52 minutes ago
"Or Bennett has already been signed and Ba is doing his best to keep it together. "
54 minutes ago
"Exactly "
56 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.
 "
1 hour ago
More…