Was Kenny Edwards born in the ocean?

How come Kenny is never picked for any international side?Wikipedia states he was born in Nz but yet he never even gets mentioned for any squad ever picked.I assume he is eligible for samoa from the looks of him.Surely he can atleast make the squad.I understand he's played for a NZ residents side.To me thats like playing in the local park side.Can someone elaborate?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Iv always wondered this to
  • He was asked to represent NZ but chose to spend time with his family.
  • Because he's got brains and didn't want to play under that Donkey Kidwell.

He could have done the token thing like Tamou did a few years ago and play for the NZ Māori.

It's a shame Kalyan Ponga got injured he was going to do the same.
    • What, play for that Donkey Kidwell?

• I definitely thought he should be there but I knew it wouldn’t happen because the kiwis don’t have a clue what they’re doing. Kenny would’ve gave them some heart and lift them when he comes onto the field. They’re such an uninspired team.
  • The triple K ,Kearny kidwell khara
  • Kidwell isn't it he's left over cancer from the Kearney years.

The NZRL are to dumb and instead of getting the best coach they think they should pick a kiwi to do it instead of getting the best man for the job.

Tell you what if BA had the Kiwis we'd beat the Aussies I reckon and would be more consistent.
  • Maybe coz he is shit
  • Lol he can't play for Samoa, he's just from NZ
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
23 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
31 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
40 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
52 minutes ago
More…