1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

For all the remaining Unicorns on this site - this is your last opportunity to save Arthur.

Why shouldn't BA released ?

Views: 2869

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"So, why not give BA what he needs"

It may be what he needs but not what he wants. He's apparently already refused it in the past. If so, a lot of this is on him, wouldn't you say?

Maybe lay off the phucktard calls, especially when you're just spouting your opinion on here too.

ME your hypocrisy is becoming legendary, what's wrong with a phucktard call by the Doc.....its not like you haven't said anything like that is it?

PS "just sprouting an opinion on here"

LOL Pops calling someone else hypocritical, it's like Robert Dolly Dunn complaining about P***'s.

LOL

Hahaha gold Al.

No mate, you are the true legend around here. Please tell us all again why you are uniquely positioned to provide your opinion here, why you alone can understand our CEO and chairman's motivations.

Right. So he calls anyone that is complaining about the current situation a phucktard. In every post. How about he (and you) focus on the content. But of course you can't, because you don't have a proper reply, only further deflection.

Don't think that I haven't noticed how you've conveniently dodged my previous posts to you and are now instead focusing on throwing little hit-and-run barbs at me.

Surely you're better than that. That kind of behaviour is more like something you'd expect from a pawn shop owner that isn't satisfied with charging customers 48% interest. 

PS You've gone there? Really? *clap* *clap*

LOL

Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold Gold hahahahahahahahahahaha

No ME he's not better than that.

Frog Eel, will the whinging phuktards lay off the unicorn BS. They come on here calling anyone and everyone who supports BA or has a different opinion to them a unicorn. What makes me laugh is that most of the phuktards have NEVER laced on a footy boot or even stepped on a footy field, and they think they know more than everyone else.

Shut up you whinging Unicorn Phucktard.

Why don't you pick your OWN lines Hunt.

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service