Unicorn MIA Blog.

Just thought i'd make a blog for all our unicorn friends out there, they seem to be MIA and i'm a little worried about them.

Can you all please check in to let us know you are all ok, and if you want give us some excuses why we lost, it may even make you feel better.

PS - Trust in BA and Bern, we are only a couple of players away from being a real threat................................... to 15th spot.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep, after every loss lately they are absent, all the deluded club apologists and BA fans, as weak as piss.

• I just hope Snake they stayed away from Sharp objects while watching the game.

I also hope the best for 60s Teddy bear it would be copping a pounding about now.

• alan ur a fuckwit move on

• It's you're you illiterate jizzmop.

• Bahahahahaahha!!! Snake, needs more spunk stains though mate.

• Club is getting absolutely destroyed by thousands of fans on facebook on their official page, demanding Brads sacked and people are held accountable, the fans have well and truely woken up.

Our club is in an official crisis and weekend at Bernies is asleep at the wheel again, his silence says it all and when he talks it will only be for self preservation, the fool needs to fuck off back to the states.

• How many lots of coaches and administration do we go through. Lmao
  • Lol
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
19 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…