TPJ

Looks like Bennett is being shown the door at the end of the year

If he goes TPJ may not renew his contract at Broncos

Wonder if he would be open or follow Bennett wherever he goes

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And don't forget Bad Boyd Bubby.
    • They both should retire

• If we Tpj i can tolerate the baby as water boy!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Haha, Skeletor. Love it!

• TPJ with Bennett as our head of Football. ..why not.
  • If the price of getting of TPJ is having to put up with Bennett, then hell no from me. In any event he’s not leaving the Broncos regardless of what happens with Bennett.

• Who needs tpj when you have tim mannah, alvaro and Jane Evans .. BA will show next year how average coaching mixed with average players will beat a good player with great potential and a proven premiership winning coach. 

• Gus’s head is more like a football

• He's going were ever Wayne's go so we should sign Wayne right away as coach or what ever it takes to get him here

• Toilet Paper Jogger? (He follows the Poo Jogger)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yep survived nearly 20 years before Molan killed that show........they went woke and look what happened."
35 seconds ago
Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah it's all good. He's having a whinge on TCT. Mate I can excuse and ignore certain people on these sites because they are obviously old feeble minded dribblers but sometimes you just have to spell out the obvious. 
Frank doesn't want the Eels to…"
4 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, until stupid Erin Molan and that fuckwit cricketer came along and made the show all about them. She didn't know the difference between rugby league and a knitting competition and was elevated to the shows host.  She must be able to suck start a…"
6 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Be a bit awkward at the dinner table being the kid your dad didn't want. "
10 minutes ago
More…