With a bit of luck we might see Aussie Richie Porte racing for BMC become the 2nd Aussie to win the tour behind 2011 winner Cadel Evans.

The experts have it between Froome and Porte with most behind the Aussie.

We also have Aussie team Orica-Scott/Greenedge riding again who might snatch a stage or two.

There are 9 Aussie Riders in the tour this year.

Go Richie!, lets hope he stays on his bike this year and gets the win.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol how ghey are those photos!?
    From the Snakie personal album.

He won't win unless three or four other riders better than him crash.
  • the Roid Roll.
    no thanks. and to think people say cricket is boring.
  • He hasn't had a great opening stage but he (Porte) is a real chance this year.

Gotta love The Tour :)

I'm going for Contador riding for Trek-Segafredo because my bike's a Trek - just like legendary 7 timer Lance "live strong" Armstrong :)

• Where did I say i wore lycra you fecking depraved repobate.

LOL - I can see it now - Grunta sitting in front of his computer batting himself senseless at the thought of me in tight lycra - Grunta you really are a disgusting little pervert :)

• I wear Lycra what wrong with Lycra ??:-))
      • Nuthin' wrong with lycra Carlo. Especially when you've got a bod that can pull it off ;)

• Wonder how many riders are on the juice, blood swapping, doping, other enhancing etc this time around... perhaps just the usual 80%. Hasn't Tour de Drug become a bit of a farce over the years?

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion I’ve solved BA’s problem and it's been staring at us all this time.
"He's gone downhill ever since he changed water brands. "
9 seconds ago
Seraph replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Ok so the players attitudes have been called out. Fair enough. The question is why their behaviours are what they are... is it complacency? Is it that they are secure no one is challenging them for their spots, or are they tired of chasing the…"
4 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"HFK I wil list you the juniors coming through however none of them will be ready this year. They will need 2025-2026 to be ready.
- Halfback: Ethan Sanders but he is leaving. As any halfback, they need time.
-  Fullback/centre:  Blaize Talagi but he…"
5 minutes ago
Titan replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Simple, we didn't chase the collision or front load our efforts"
11 minutes ago
More…