With a bit of luck we might see Aussie Richie Porte racing for BMC become the 2nd Aussie to win the tour behind 2011 winner Cadel Evans.

The experts have it between Froome and Porte with most behind the Aussie.

We also have Aussie team Orica-Scott/Greenedge riding again who might snatch a stage or two.

There are 9 Aussie Riders in the tour this year.

Go Richie!, lets hope he stays on his bike this year and gets the win.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Lol how ghey are those photos!?
    From the Snakie personal album.

He won't win unless three or four other riders better than him crash.
  • the Roid Roll.
    no thanks. and to think people say cricket is boring.
  • He hasn't had a great opening stage but he (Porte) is a real chance this year.

Gotta love The Tour :)

I'm going for Contador riding for Trek-Segafredo because my bike's a Trek - just like legendary 7 timer Lance "live strong" Armstrong :)

• Where did I say i wore lycra you fecking depraved repobate.

LOL - I can see it now - Grunta sitting in front of his computer batting himself senseless at the thought of me in tight lycra - Grunta you really are a disgusting little pervert :)

• I wear Lycra what wrong with Lycra ??:-))
      • Nuthin' wrong with lycra Carlo. Especially when you've got a bod that can pull it off ;)

• Wonder how many riders are on the juice, blood swapping, doping, other enhancing etc this time around... perhaps just the usual 80%. Hasn't Tour de Drug become a bit of a farce over the years?

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…