Total pack weight

Does anyone know our total pack weight, I know we need bigger props, but our whole pack seems to look more like pre-pubescent teens rather than chunky muscle head footballersThanksIf you can post some other teams weights for comparison would be goodCheers

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see you have access to the internet ...
  • I can only find individuals not teams
    Champ
    • Right - so you can't add up numbers then?

I posted this earlier this year and we were around 38kgs (pack weight) behind the heaviest team from memory.

Our pack was around the # 12 total pack weight.

Just from memory because like you I am too dammed lazy to find out for myself.

• Thanks
      Yes too lazy, and was hoping someone had the answer at the ready .
      Sometimes this is just a forum to be criticised for asking a question
      • Not a problem mate - after this season I am up for critcising everyone and everything.

No need to thank me.

Image result for my pleasure meme

• So wot d total add them up
    • About 20 kegs under the rouse hill team
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Listen clearly Bradley.....I know that's what your mother used to say, and of course I understand that mum was very strict with you....
But I did not mention lateral movement, I actuallly said he is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively…"
2 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"You know what happened last time you tucked the kids in Woody!"
21 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
3 hours ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"6. Hopegood, going to be a great long term player if we keep him."
3 hours ago
More…