Top 5 players unsigned for 2018 (zero tackle)

Right'o people start licking your lips at the stars available that our $1000000 left can be spent on.Our very own Frank Pritchard tops the list at number 1.2-Travis Waddell3-Nate Myles4-Tony Williams5-Chase StanleyYep that's the cream of the crop!So basically we won't be using that mill we have!Keep in mind if it ain't used and it'll count for zero after June 30.My point is to those saying that we shouldn't give h Hayne this much or that much.So tell me why not?If we chuck him on the wing is he gonna let us down?Is he gonna drop those cross field bombs that wingers get peppered with?Is he gonna rush in of his wing like some of the Nuffiies we settle for these days?Will he not be a major improvement than having guys like Au'vaa or Hoffman on our flanks?Hayne is still world clas when he dons an Eels Guernsey!Even if he wears the wing jumper does that mean he can't have times to roam in to add another string to our bow.Give him 5,6 or 700000 if he wants!We owe him that at least for the years he stuck with our caller dweller teams.Bring home the prodigal son and il guarantee it won't be a regret!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The fact of it is Parra basically have the foundation of the team in place right now what we need is those guys in place to flourish.

The idea that you go out and spend squidillions in the off season isn't a good model for long term success.
  • Couldn't agree more. Put Hayne on the wing and the semi problem is solved. Its as simple as that.

• correct me if I am wrong but unused cap space can be used for contract extensions for the following year or something similar , if that’s the case we better off holding the space and using it to upgrade the likes of Gutherson etc
  • At least he couldn't lose the game(and series) by not passing to his winger.
    • do not underestimate him he will find a way

• We already signed Tony Williams. So there's one of the top 5. Ha
  • I find this comment, about a guy who has single handily won so many games in is career, most perplexing.

• Oh I'm sorry I thought this Blog was about top 5 players unsigned but you got

1 Frank Pritchard

2 Travis Waddell

3 Nate Myles

4 Tony Williams

5 Chase Stanley

Hahahahahaha top 5 players unsign

• If anyone thinks the squad we have ATM are capable of going close to a title they are kidding themselves. 

Our dummy halves are average, our middle forwards aren't good enough and we just lost the best outside back in the comp.   

• So you think we've seen the best of the Moses Norman Gutho King spine?

Your also saying guys like Brown Ma'u Moeroa aren't going to get better.

The fowards do there job you have the above 3 mentioned who add a bit more what else do you need they've added Evans and could add another.

You also haven't factored in a chance Semi may well be back mid year.

To me I think this team has scratched the surface and is still building if you can't see that I don't know what to say to you.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Meh , if he has half a brain he'd know that things will be different when our halfback returns. Take Hunt from the Dragons and they'd be lucky to win a NSW cup game. "
1 minute ago
Parrapowa replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"His always wanted to come to the eels ever since he wanted a release, it was always the Eels mentioned from the start. Once loss isn't gna make him backflip on the deal😂"
2 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst posted a discussion
3 minutes ago
EelsAgeMe replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion I’ve solved BA’s problem and it's been staring at us all this time.
"I noticed he had some sparkling water amongst the mix of bottles too. Everyone knows you never mix drinks. "
8 minutes ago
More…