Thoughts on Demetriou as a assistant coach?

He has been sacked by the Broncos and bennet isn't allowed to have him at the rabbits. I believe he would help ba massively or worst case scenario a good replacement in house. That's obviously if we can't get anyone experienced if we fail next year. Think he would bring alot of forty IQ and few helpful tips to get the team performing. Wouldn't hurt that's for sure I feel.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Furner has taken the job at Leeds. I think it more likely that Seibold wants his own choices for assistants, most coaches do.

• Furner is in super league mate. Head coach of Leeds

• If Parra were going to go down the path of getting a Rookie Coach in id prefer them to go after Dymock.Still think Brian Smith would be perfect for Parra right now.He will get Parra into a position where they are going to be competitive

• I agree with you regarding Brian Smith. The club should do whatever it takes to get him back. As for the rookie coach, I'm not sold on Dymock. I'd be looking at Justin Holbrook
      • Given the direction the club supposedly wants to head, I don't think we should be looking at any rookie coaches. I reckon Michael McGuire is the one we should have targeted, but that ship has sailed.

• He should be Parra’s back up plan, bring him in!!!

• Hell yes get him now
  • I'd definitely be offering Demetriou a position. Very experienced in coaching for a guy his age and had success with the Cowboys as well as working under Bennett.

• Think it would be a great move on Parra’s part although I think it’s million to one to happen!

• Although knowing our luck he'll get implicated in some kind of salary cap investigation concerning the Broncos if we were to sign him.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
17 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
20 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
22 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
24 minutes ago
More…