The 2018 team list blog

The 2018 season is coming up closer and closer which is exciting. This year especially a lot of questions are being raised over who will play, and what type of bench we will carry.

Team lists seem to be popping up all over the place, and I think it would be good to have them all on one blog so that everyone can look at everyone’s opinions and express their views on the Parra team for this year. I know there has been talk of team lists on other blogs, but I think if we have them all in the same place it will make it easier for everyone to talk about it 

I know Gutho is in doubt for round one, but I think this should be the best team when we are injury free

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1. French
    2. Hoffman
    3. Jennings
    4. Hayne’s
    5. Kirisome
    6. Norman
    7. Moses
    8. Mannah
    9. King
    10. Matagi
    11. Manu
    12. Moeroa
    13. Brown

14. Edwards
    15. Alvaro
    16. Terepo
    17. Takairangi 

• No Evans Chief? Any reason why not?

• I thought it was mandatory to name a player not at the eels in your eels team list!

• If Peni or Gower play any first grade we have dramas.
    • I think Terepo will be strong for us this year
  • My team list is

1. Gutherson

2. French

3. Hayne

4. Jennings

5. Auv’aa

6. Norman

7. Moses

8. Mannah

9. King

10. Evans

11. Ma’u

12. Moeroa

13. Brown

14. Takairangi 

15. Edwards

16. Alvaro

17. Vave

Takarangi off the bench because he provides cover for edge forward, halves, centre and possibly even fullback. Vave  could easily be Terepo or Matagi, but I think he was injured for some of the last pre-season. I think we need that power impact off the bench

• Good idea but good luck having only one team list blog lol

• Someone will probably make another one at some stage, but I wanted to see what people were thinking

• Beau Scott does train well and hard. Knowing Brad he will probably be in the team because he likes his professionalism and his leadership skills, which is a fair call I reckon

• The Mods need to keep this on the main page under top Blogs and quickly delete any new team list blogs. I agree with you, this is the way to go and Phil should make it official.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"Don't be racist Wiz , you know people from third world countries always get a free pass in this country , the less you do for this country the better you are treated. 
Won't be long before the Aussie flag is banned in public because it might…"
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Despite all the Dolphins injuries that's still a better team than I thought they'd put together. "
2 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"I'd say the Bondi one could still very well be an act of terrorisim . We haven't heard his motives as yet. But the answer lies in the actual definition of terrorisim. It's not a race thing , it's a motivations thing. Hence why Muslims are usually…"
5 minutes ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"What is BA playing at having Talagi on the bench instead of another forward?"
10 minutes ago
More…