TEAM LIST TUESDAY (OFFICIAL)

The Parramatta Eels squad to take on the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Lottoland, Brookvale on Sunday 18 March in Round Two of the NRL Telstra Premiership has been named by Blue & Gold Head Coach Brad Arthur.

After suffering a loss to the Penrith Panthers in Round One, Arthur has named the same 21 players in his squad to take on the Sea Eagles.

The NRL side will be reduced to nineteen players 24 hours before kick off before the final 17 players are confirmed an hour before kick off.

Kick off from Lottoland is at 4:10pm.

Parramatta Eels squad
1. Bevan French
2. Josh Hoffman
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarryd Hayne
5. Kirisome Auva’a
6. Corey Norman
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Cameron King
10. Tim Mannah (c)
11. Manu Ma’u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown
Interchange
14. Beau Scott (c)
15. Brad Takairangi
16. Suaia Matagi
17. Kane Evans
18. Will Smith
19. Kenny Edwards
20. David Gower 
21. Kaysa Pritchard

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• LOLLL!!!

• Hey kwitt. My blod was official straight from ba

If you want to add yours to mine you are welcome. But don't give me this  official crap

• So you reckon you got inside info from ba.
  • And i'll say it against the bloke is far too loyal or stubborn for his own good.

No wonder juniors lose confidence and end up going elsewhere.  They know they have no hope cracking it here they will be overlooked for an experienced plodder.

• The best players are in the 25 to 32 age range. You don't want too many merkins in your team younger than that, and we already have French, Gutherson, Moses and Moeroa in our top 17.

• BA Has to give them a chance to redeem themselves, But if Cameron King tackles like a girl again, Evans & Matagi offer Zero impact, & Auva'a plays drunk again, fire the lot of them. Manu, Scott and Taka also need to life their game. 

• Why would Arthur change the team after one week? It's basically admitting he picked the wrong side round 1. Makes him look pretty silly after having a whole offseason to get it right.
    • Yeah he would rather not look silly then pick the best team to win a game of footy.......

• I doubt that bench will stay the same. I expect to at least see Will Smith included.

• I'm with @intram 
    Obviously Brad had faith in the squad, and despite an awful second half - Moses being out for halfa, and Normy being down when Panthers put most of their points on us can't be discounted. Not to mention the Panther clearly having hit foot on the line during that try. I reckon Parra will have a point to prove this week, and no doubt will get the 2 points - We made top 4 last year, stop being so negative; you were all completely full of praise for BA, and the squad we have. 1 loss and you're all behaving as if we're in September. Relax, and let BA do his job. He's a great coach, and gets a ton of praise from the squad.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…