Replies

• Maybe he can cook some discipline with that spoon
  • Word is he is announcing he is coaching Melb Storm next year

• Hope he doesn't shoot himself in the foot.

• Could be worse he could have the most damaging foward in the game and a future immortal in his team and running a whole place higher on the table.

• Cant argue with that

• We do.
      Tim mannah and Mitch Moses? Lol
  • We're in the top 4 on effort. The boys are having a real crack. Somehow the NRL has only awarded us 4 competition points? It's clearly unjust to the boys and Brad.
  • You're absolutely right. No need to listen to the excuses and justification for another disastrous year. Here's how it will play out:

Brad: "yeah, the boys are trying really hard. A few of them were in tears after the game. The effort is there but ill discipline is killing us. It's the same story every week but we just need to turn up next week and work hard at trainning. Our season isn't over. We owe it to our families, staff and our fans as they deserve better.
    I thought we played better this week. We were held up and dropped a few balls over the try line. If they had of stuck we would have put ourselves in a better position to win. I think the positional changes worked well. Moses needs to be calling the shots. Gutho is a natural leader. Norman is at his best when he plays what's in front of him.
    Yes, we have a few injuries and some calls are going against us but that's what happens when your running low on confidence and luck. We need to start creating our own luck.
    The culture in the place is the best it's ever been. No dramas here. I love my job ... blah ... blah ... fans deserve better ... blah
    • No doubt he is only going on to try put the fans at ease and to give us some reassurance. Too late.
    • The only words I want to hear from him again is “there will be no more spoons as long as I’m coach”. 

Well he’s about to look like a right royal ass - wooden spoon is almost guaranteed.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
1 minute ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"For Wests i wouldn't hesitate, start Greig for a 20 min stint then bring Paulo on. Have Ofahengaue stablize the middle in defence mid game."
3 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Hey BEM, what in particular is Joe doing poorly? I want to keep an eye on him, thought he'd been going ok. happy to learn and be proven wrong though :)"
3 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Pigs fly"
13 minutes ago
More…