Solomon Kikau

He partnered Evans in tri-nations trials between PNG, Australia & Fiji. Good ball runner and has size. Currently at PenrithKumuls Luke Page & Wellington Albert also NRL material.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well below NRL standard
  • he cant be any good hes not in there nrl side

• we should go after Tyrone Roberts  he can play wing and centre or even fullback and in the half if needed

Tyrone Roberts | Warrington Wolves | Player profile, NRL contract, stats and news | Zero Tackle
    Tyrone Roberts of Warrington Wolves contract information, NRL news, stats and rumours.
    • Good call Paul, I rate Tyrone Roberts.
    • Lol he’s garbage. I wouldn’t have him anywhere near us.
    • He is staying at Titans as they will pay little bit more for Roberts then other clubs. Reason being ash Taylor and Tyrone Roberts are joined at the hip and become best mates. He is part of plan to keep ash Taylor. That is also why elgey is on the outer
    • We don’t need halves.
  • yep. very good player

• Must be something in what Kikau's drink. I really like Viliame also at Penrith.
  • Didn't Kikau just get resigned by Penrith

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"Never invested in top line talent ?  Obviously Mike Wood has never read this site .  We have the top 3 player in the NRL in almost every position .  There were  two clubs circling for Brown , Paulo , Matto and Moses , and we were just lucky nobody…"
9 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I can see that he's got plenty of raw talent but the way the club is carrying on, anyone would think he's the next coming of Jarryd Hayne.
He needs to cool his heels and develop his game in reserves and then BA can promote him. Until then he's…"
22 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"With is injury history, he's probably having his training loads managed."
36 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"There's been plenty of talk about Talagi on the bench and how we need 4 forwards. But we've run with 4 forwards there before and it hasn't worked.
In the heat it's more important to control the ball and field position. Which, funnily enough, we've…"
37 minutes ago
More…