Banish the Hoax that is Corey Norman and throw the kitchen sink at the sydney bound Cronk!Seriously what does Corey Norman Possess?-No vision-Tooth pick legs with no leg drive-No Agility-No Determination to take on the line to put someone through a hole--No game management to direct his forwards to certain place on the field so our backs can get some quality ballWhat he does is put in a nice looking kick that has no affect and gets all the plaudits.BIG FRIGGEN WOOP!!!Cronk has all the above points and that's why he is a winner.Team him up with Moses and if that doesn't bring us a premiership the nothing will!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We dont need Cronk
    We need JWH or Fafita or Toumalolo

Maybe Junior and Evans will do it
  • Cronk didn't do much last week.

Not too sure he would offer much out of the Melbourne system - and he's old as f**k.

We were poor as a team tonite so Norman wasn't alone. Too many errors.

I would stick with Moses and Norman at this point in time - just my opinion though :)

• Idiot
  • It's our props in the middle of the field. That's our Achilles heel.. NOT BIG ENOUGH
  • U do realise that if your forwards aren't dominating then neither will your halves don't you. Look at the pack Cronk plays behinds compared to ours. Some people really do have 0 idea
  • You are a rugby league ignorami or as Beer Baron has put it more succinctly, an "Idiot". Really? Cronk is the magic answer at the end of his career for a team he has no passion for at 34 years old?
    Cronk would also be without his buddies in salary cap rorting future immortals Smith and Slater!!! Yeah let's swap Corey for Cronk!!! Seriously, you can't fix stupid.
  • Norman needs a rocket up the ass , rubbish year he had but he is worth persisting with , he is capable of brilliance
  • he'd be shit outside Melbourne. everyone knows that. stay away from him.
  • Cronk has been lucky he has played in 3 of the best teams in history. Which makes him look better than what he is. Add to that he is way past his best. I think Norman needs to perform better next year or gutho will be our long-term 5/8!
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Ethan Sanders inks three-year deal with Raiders
"Many here are saying "I hope he stays" etc. He is stupid if he did. His path is blocked unless Brown refuses his option. Even then Talagi could be a chance to play 6. Sanders was not going to stick around when he could play FG straight away from…"
24 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Ethan Sanders inks three-year deal with Raiders
"Parramatta never offered him a contract great work recruitment team our depth is running thin as it is. To busy trying to get Mitchell Pearce out if retirement "
29 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Perhaps, again we do not know until Friday with some evidence. It could be coming into a team that is low on form and confidence but coming out to prove a point he can ride the wave of energy. But at same time Manly, at Brooky, coming off an average…"
29 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Again, i feel this is a bad game to bring Sanders in, if he was to be named at all it should have been from the start against Wests. I was never a fan of putting him in to start as same with Talagi, i said Asi from day 1. But said Talagi as 2…"
32 minutes ago
More…