Smith and Edwards

As the tittle says, i know that BA likes to stick with his original 17 but surley this time he needs include both or 1 of theses players in his final 17 against manly. Is BA set on 4 fowards of the bench or willy go with a dummyhalf/utility player and 3 fowards from time to time, i certainy am a fan of 3 fowards and smith

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When we lost the semi final to the cowboys we were all adamant that he uses 4 fowards... how can we change after one game come on... I agree smith deserves his shot but if anything he should replace kiri on the wing and go from there depending on his form
    • I think it's because we weren't expecting king to be slightly unfit to start the season. We don't all go to watch them at training and didn't realise he was struggling fitness wise. So unfortunately for he entire offseason we were wrong with our mock line ups and amateur reasoning for four forwards on the bench.
    • I get that, but then that’s going backwards really, King has been given the chance, and should have done the extras in his own time to make sure he is fit for the job he has been given, I’m sure Cameron smith would of done that as a rookie when given a chance... just saying
    • You are not wrong. But at the end of the day king ran out of puff (much like the rest of the team) and well this is nerdy team forum so we all come on here and pretend we know what we are talking about. And this week's common theme is why we need a replacement hooker.
  • BA saw how King was blowing hard in the second half and he knows King needs a rest at some stage. I reckon we will see at least one of these players on the bench.

• I would say the same even if we won.
  • Ladt year when Smith came of the bench our intensity lifted he was a little fire cracker, infact he was so good of the bench BA could not leave him out of the side, it was his form of the bench wich got him in the team.
    We did miss this last week and the aggression of Edwards of the bench.
    Our Bech was horrible last week. The teams with a good bench won last week ( just sayin).
  • Tried to tell ppl about Smith in my last blog
    Or the one before
    Got told that we were all lucky that i wasnt picking the team
    Now ppl are realising i was right
    • Ummm WHO told everyone about smith when ????

• Bwahahahah. How old are you? 14? Right about what? That we need more white players? Bwahaha

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Yeah good advice!
I'm going with that..."
11 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"For once this is a pretty accurate article for a journo, if we can't beat a second  string Dolphins team handsomely they should all stay in bloody Darwin. No excuses."
17 minutes ago
shane replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"we should win this easy, if not we aren't a top 8 side though we do seem to strugle against teams we should beat easy.
Eels by 14
MOM RCG"
17 minutes ago
Mapik replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Here's a tip for those who can't make the game when Parra are favourites to win...
Have a bet roughly what you would pay to go to the game and get a few beers and soft drinks for the kids ($50-$100). Back the opposition at the plus (in this case…"
17 minutes ago
More…