Sign Cronk as our halves coach for 2020

I’m not sure how Parra will fare in 2019 but I have a sinking feeling it’s going to be as bad as 2018.As it’s Cronks last year in the NRL and he is now residing in Sydney we should throw the bank at him to guide our halves. He’s an absolute champion and has a great footy brain which is something we are severely lacking. Might teach the players something about mental toughness also instead of folding when things don’t go our way. New coach for 2020 and Cronk on board we might stand a chance.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absouloutly zero chance.
    Politis will have Cronk on a million dollar a year Roosters ambassador role Pepe. That's how you role in the big time.
  • Easts know how to play the game they play it hard and fair. Easts know how to win the game they take more than they share.
  • No chance. Apparently a coaching role at the Rorters after his contract was finished was part of him signing the deal with them 

• We had our chance but Cronk wanted to play for one to two years and let Norman go but BA said no just come here to help me to coach Norman and Moses so Roosters heard he wanted to play again and the rest is history 

Belive me it came from the man it self because my mate good freands with cronk and he ask him why he did go to the Roosters when he said he come to parra that why we let go of some of our coaching staff 

• see cronks better then the rorters coach , thats why cronk played with a busted broken shoulder yesterday so he could coach the chooks from the field..

also they have jason taylor   as there defence couch.

cronk has a house in mosman , both him and  hes wife tara  , signed contracts with foxsports.. near there area

so cronk may stay at the chooks as a coach after he retires, which may be sooner then later.

parra has a better chance to hire billy or cam smith as asst coach  , but it seem cam smith and billy want to go back to queensland   ....they may leave melboure  , soon...

•  Arnold Schwarzenegger. I said, over year ago, in my blog " Don`t Get Carter Get Cronk" to replace BA with Cooper Cronk. I don`t know if anything came of that but your blog suggests that something did. Cooper Cronk knows more about coaching than all the other coaches combined.It appears that the bird has flown on that matter unfortunately as far as the Eels are concerned.

• I would be signing him as our first grade coach. Can’t be worse than the excrement we already have
  • doubt we could get him but worth offering him head coaching position 

• Get Cronk as our halves coach, man parra had a world class half on their ranks by the name name Peter sterling. Beats me why he hasn’t helped parra in any coaching since his retirement. Or playing the devil’s advocate maybe sterling don’t give a shit about the club that made him a household name & wants to be remembered as the last winning premiership half.
  • My question is to everyone is Peter Sterling better than Cronk? Note that the game has changed, it has become more sleek in terms if speed and strategy. I haven't seen sterling playing but watching Cronk play in finals,I am impressed.
    Cronk won't come to Parra. Isn't it obvious that our club is a basket case. Even the explayers have washed their hands off.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
3 hours ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
3 hours ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
3 hours ago
parra supporter replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I see hands on the bench as coverage for sanders in case his defence doesn't hold up rather than just to relieve lussick."
3 hours ago
More…