Shaun Lane

Multiple sources are reporting that Shaun Lane has signed with the Eels for 2019 on a year deal at 350k. Manly fans happy/unhappy.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cue the detractors! hahahaha

• Signed for who?

FUKKING ORF SEEZUN MALADY now includes brain damage.

• Good signing but price a bit high

• apparently manly offered 300 and couldn't afford any more,

Better or worse than we currently have?

I would guess more upside than the a lot of the ones from this year..

• Incorrect
  • Blah blah blah broken fukin record again, you’ve got real issues chief
    • Hindburt whinging kent with a wooden spoon up his arse

• Except players you mentioning such as pangai jnr would cost 700k.  Then add another 100 for fringe first grader.  Shaun lane has had injury issues but is solid player with potential. 300 is reasonable and as stated elsewhere we chasing tapaow which along with Paulo are our 700k forwards.

But don't let truth get in the way of a good whinging agenda.

• If you love wooden spoons midget stick to your excuse making mediocrity accepting ways.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Tad, I reckon a lot of players will once again return from representing international tier 2 countries better players as seen previously.  It gives players an opportunity to see how much league means to the fans and especially the kids.  Unfortunately with current system of player scouts and agents at young age and the money thrown at kids it will never be about junior players again as it to hard to keep the best young talent.

Another solution may be to reconnect with footy fans as a general and not eels fans.

As we have a large Polynesian group of players I think it would benefit them to go to the islands and connect with small communities during our bye week.  No staying in flash resorts or the like but billeted out to families and watch locals kicking footy round for fun and give them perspective on life.

Aboriginal players could go to aboriginal communities and the rest to outback nsw to stay with families heavily involved in Bush footy as volunteers or playing for fun at end of hard work week.  

Brad fitter was big on the blues side reconnecting with the community and it helped the side appreciate their opportunity.  Maybe our side need a bit of a reality check and a lot are likely be leaving the world of professional footy soon on performances anyway.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
7 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
38 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
42 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
1 hour ago
More…