11. WICKS, Danny

12. TEREPO, Peni             

13. ALVARO, Daniel

14. VAVE, Siosaia             

Second Row:

15. SCOTT, Beau*****

16. MA'U, Manu**                                                        

17. EDWARDS, Kenny

18. MOEROA, Tepai                                                                                                                                                

CURRENT possible top 25             

O'BRIEN, Rory

NELSON, Cody  

FOGARTY, Jamal

FARAIMO, Bureta

FOLAU, John

TANGINOA, Kelepi

TUHA, Honeti

SCHULTE, Scott                 

TWAL, Alex

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i'd say there's a few second tier contracts in that list from 19

• Too early to do this blog as some players will move on and or not being resigned.  We have lost Peats, Jr, Foran, Watmough, Gordon and Morgan (6) out of our top 25 so far.  Not sure whether Robson is going around again.   

• Yeah true
      But I was getting confused who had gone and who was still left so found this helped
  • It is significant to have 6 changes to the top 25 in one season.  The only other club having the same number of top 25 changes is Manly, who are looking to have 7 top 25 changes.  We could have more if Gower is moved on as some have indicated.  It is also possible that Hasson, Toutai and Folau could also move on and we end up having 10 new top 25 players (11 if Robson retires), which would be a monumental spring clean! 

• Our turnover has been huge every year since the Sticky overhead projector/whiteboard

• I remember doing a blog on BA with turn over players in his first two years and it was massive the turn over (a lot of 2nd tier).  From memory it was something like 31 players moved on/not re-signed across the top two grades in BA's first two years.  At the end of the day if BA doesn't feel he is getting value for money or seeing an upward improvement in growth, players will then go.  With that in mind I would say the following players would be nervous:

Toutai

Folau

Hasson

King

Kelly

Cornish (maybe)

Ualesi

• If BA wont play Toutai or Folau as back-up centres then there is not much point them staying

• I would move both on from the top 25, but I may offer them 2nd tier money if no other decent fringe player was available.  We could have a very, very different Wenty squad next year. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Colin Good replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Parra have a hard road ahead in playing these teams twice Panthers Storm manly Roosters Brocos and South's "
2 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"If we win, I'll openly say how wrong I was and I'm not afraid to do that. Let's hope I am wrong EA."
10 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"We've had an issue of Brown not playing how he should due to organising. Now we have a named a Halfback and still will be organising.
But at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you cannot defend and don't have the attitude, you are right Coryn."
11 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Seriously we don't need to be worrying what Sanders or DB do with the ball we don't.
If Sanders Lane and co can't  hold up on there side the argument what we do with the ball is moot right.
Its what we do without the ball that is the key to our…"
18 minutes ago
More…