Semi signs $900k deal with Bordeaux

The Top 14s worst kept secret finally becomes OFFICIAL.

Bordeaux has announced the signing of Semi Radradra for 1.4 Million (FJD) which is not alot but just enough to keep Semi out of reach from Toulon and a number of NRL clubs.

Semi will also be free to PLAY FOR FIJI!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just lost my semi.

• The minute semi left the nrl I knew he would never come back.The cash is to good to knock back.Id love semi back,but good on him for setting himself up.
  • I still think we will see him back in eels colours eventually but not for a couple of years.
  • Bit of a shame really! Suppose he has to look after his family and his own interests foremost. Was just watching some footage of Semi and he’s going to be sorely missed at the Eels this year. I’m actually beginning to think the Eels might struggle a bit in 2018 but trying to be more optimistic.

• We miss semi big time he won us lots of close games

• Lost us a few woth hia horrible defence as well
  • I am sad  .

• Scores 2 , but lets 2 with poor reads in D!!
  • Bazz can you put up this official announcement and where it came from
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It's pretty sad though, he has completely lost the dressing room. Or Moses is that valuable and inspiration able on the field we can't win without him. "
4 minutes ago
Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
1 hour ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
1 hour ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
1 hour ago
More…