Seems the Hayne Plane is officially here

Looks like it is actually going to happen going be the news the last half hour or so. Hopefully the old legend Hayne comes back, not the lazy uninterested one.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hayne to centre
    And Taka to the 2nd row
  • The old legend is still in there. Just watch BA get it out.

• I love it when BA gets it out...

• He could still end up at the Rorters.
  • Each to their own.

• HAHAHAHHAHA

• Lock it in Eddie !
  • Doesn’t have a release from the Titans. Therefore can’t have signed a deal with Parra. It’s not official. Not yet anyway.
  • @Danny_Weidler

2h

The career of Jarryd Hayne on the Gold Coast is coming to a close. He has told influential Titans figures he is moving on.@9NewsSyd

View details ·
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"It would put him as the greatest coach ever if he got a premiership. It would give him one last big challenge, but yeah we will see. Parra probably aren't even interested. 
French just signed 3 or 4 year I think overseas, he won't be back. He is…"
1 minute ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I reckon this current side might just beat Manly next week such is the Jekyll and Hyde nature of this squad.
BA will be the headliner this week so expect a lift from the players to delay his ass pounding."
6 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Luckily for us our defense is the 2nd worst in the comp, equal with the Titans and only better than the Rabbits.
Oh how the mighty have fallen."
9 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"I dated a cousin of blaizes, seen him play a lot of footy before nsw cup. The kid can play, if he doesn't get fucked around by ba he will be a good future player. 
You are spot on, keep rewarding mediocre and they will get lazier and lazier. Half…"
15 minutes ago
More…