Scott 2018

Beau Scott is finished for the year and probs career, played one too many, legend of the game tho. So who plays next week? Vave? Stone?8 Alvaro9 King?10 Matagi?11 Niukore12 Moeroa13 Ma’u14 Stone15 Vave?16 Evans?17 Taka?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• kenny edwards too has left the building mate, released by the eels, and beau days at the eels are over too, hes off contract.

maybe in the next week we will see 2 or 3 new players at the eels now kennys contract no more, this leaves 3 spots on the cap to fill by june30.

seem one from the dogs is coming before june 30, 

• Klemmer???
    • Dogs won’t release Klemmer but would be nice. They reacon there sweet for the cap and can get past it with minimal damage to there side lol
    • Who really knows what's going on at the bulldogs. The media certainly have no idea with the variety of figures going around.
    • This reply was deleted.
      • 4 year deal I’ve heard at $550kmper season. Bernie and BA reckon they have learnt the lessons of the past (Webb, whatmough) and reckon they can get the best out of him 

• Season is over. Blood some youngsters
  • there is no way I have that fat Vave In my side so saying that I have Stone

• Well one thing is for sure, we ain't got a bunch of superstars sitting in reserve grade. Wenty are struggling too.
    • Wenty arent struggling. They are a extremely young team playing above their level against more experienced teams like mounties and are still in 6th place which is astute imo considering alot of them can still play u20s and are playing with some average wenty players.

You throw some of those young blokes in first grade together with some experienced players and theyll spark our attack guranteed
  • Thats a very strong physical pack there. Especially with killer Kane
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…