Sam Thaiday

Wayne Bennet has announced that Sam Thaiday wont be resigned. As a Test and Origin player. Would you have a crack at him for a year?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe over Frank Pritchard?
  • Nah I wouldn't I think they have plans for a few of the younger brigade coming through and they have enough leadership onboard going foward.

Don't need Thaiday.
    • I think he would be better value than Pritchard and good metre eater of the bench.
      If he wasnt playing well i would say no but he is still going strong
  • Surely we have moved past even needing to ask this? Surely, given the end of career signing s that we have previously been burnt by?

• I'd rather sign Charlie Gubb
  • It would be a good story, coming back home after all these years, he was born in Baulkham Hills.

• Baulko? Serious. Isn't he from Torres Strait..?
  • No way! Besides there is no way he would play for a team south of the border, he would be like another Carl Webb signing.
  • Our best recent signings all have a future in the game not a past !

• Baulkham Hills...That's in Queensland

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Avon Barksdale posted a discussion
Graham Annesley has conceded a controversial obstruction call that cost Roosters star Joey Manu a fair try against the Panthers was wrong. The NRL head of football has wasted no time conceding that video referee Chris Butler failed to use the…
8 minutes ago
Poppa posted a discussion
Lomax is reputably on 800k, I am not sure when his contract expires. No one's going to get him for a bargainWhen his 800 at Saints expires you might!.............he has been a Saints junior and prodigy the whole time, I think its a bit sad when you…
18 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Mick Cronin"
24 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"And the local kebab shop"
24 minutes ago
More…