Replies

• He hasnt been at his best for a long time. He would be a complete waste of money
  • I hope not; he would not be cheap and tbh a winger? surely Jennings Junior / Hoffman / Aua'va would be ok.

• Agree.  We have enough players capable of replacing Semi next year, on his day (away from certain others and venues) he is a good player but to me doesn't have enough days in that regard for me.

Semi is in many ways irreplaceable but having watched a replay of highlights while waiting for a 2 for one dinner at Wyong last night of the Wests game with Semi's try and as great as it was, I believe he could have got it much closer in as once he beat the two players coming across he did advance it but its something that I have noticed a few times.  A small nit pick but was there.

• Greg Leleisiuao looks the goods to replace.
    • Do you find him attractive?

• By the sounds of that, a big yes
  •  20eel13: I don't know about a complete wast of money but his performances have been down for some time. He appears to have lost some speed, aka  JH. There are rumours of off field issues that Easts are concerned about. A very last resort at best.

• Colin Hussey : I think it better that Semi does that rather than try and gain a metre or two extra. He could get injured by the last desperate tackles of the defenders. Most try scores,but not all, put the the ball down early. Semi knows what he is doing. It is up to the goal kickers to come up to the plate.

• Robert Lloyd, every time any player runs and there is defence around he can get injured, so after 17 minutes in possesion a club could get every player injured and the opposition has no worries about winning, problem though is once the last man standing kicks off and tries to defend, game over.

Semi had room to move, thankfully his one hand put downs have all been ok.

• As a Queenslander always happy to see that guy in a blue jersey
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Jack replied to BEM's discussion Next Week's Team
"Eh doesn't matter now. I was always a BA supporter but his lost the room, I think all us fans need a change and it's time for one. Unless something dramatically changes in coming weeks a care taker needs to take over and sign another coach. I would…"
18 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
27 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
28 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"There was a couple of times he ran out of the line when dolphins were started the set. Just found it funny how he would do that but we have forwards who couldn't even make a tackle let alone provide line speed. "
33 minutes ago
More…