Replies

• He hasnt been at his best for a long time. He would be a complete waste of money
  • I hope not; he would not be cheap and tbh a winger? surely Jennings Junior / Hoffman / Aua'va would be ok.

• Agree.  We have enough players capable of replacing Semi next year, on his day (away from certain others and venues) he is a good player but to me doesn't have enough days in that regard for me.

Semi is in many ways irreplaceable but having watched a replay of highlights while waiting for a 2 for one dinner at Wyong last night of the Wests game with Semi's try and as great as it was, I believe he could have got it much closer in as once he beat the two players coming across he did advance it but its something that I have noticed a few times.  A small nit pick but was there.

• Greg Leleisiuao looks the goods to replace.
    • Do you find him attractive?

• By the sounds of that, a big yes
  •  20eel13: I don't know about a complete wast of money but his performances have been down for some time. He appears to have lost some speed, aka  JH. There are rumours of off field issues that Easts are concerned about. A very last resort at best.

• Colin Hussey : I think it better that Semi does that rather than try and gain a metre or two extra. He could get injured by the last desperate tackles of the defenders. Most try scores,but not all, put the the ball down early. Semi knows what he is doing. It is up to the goal kickers to come up to the plate.

• Robert Lloyd, every time any player runs and there is defence around he can get injured, so after 17 minutes in possesion a club could get every player injured and the opposition has no worries about winning, problem though is once the last man standing kicks off and tries to defend, game over.

Semi had room to move, thankfully his one hand put downs have all been ok.

• As a Queenslander always happy to see that guy in a blue jersey
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Then again, tired middle opens up the ruck for Api to do his thing.
We will give him space but will halves help him. Our spine is much better with Gutho and Brown in there."
29 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"What I could see happening is Lomax to the Chooks and Suaalii to the Eels "
55 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Can anyone actually see this happening. Lomax at the Eels? "
1 hour ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
1 hour ago
More…