Round 1 2018

Name the Eels side you expect to run on v Panthers, no what ifs buts or maybe....your starting sideDoes Smith get FB & Hayne to centre?Can Evans start?King ova Pritchard?Mannah v Alvaro v Matagi v Vave?I kno it’s the orf season but I seriously can’t stop thinking about Eels and now FOX showing 12 week till kick offI’m gunna do my nuts here....

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1) French

2) A’auva

3) Jenko

4) Taka

5) Hayne

6) Norman

7) Moses

8) Evans

9) King

10) Mannah (c)

11) Ma’u

12) Moeroa

13) Brown

14) Alvaro

15) Matagi

16) Edwards

17) Smith

• Scott?
    • Haynes will not play in Wing.
    • I would be shocked if Hayne was picked on the wing.  French and Auva'a/Hoffman would be better suited on the wing.  French has shown he is far superior in attack on the wing.  

• Yeah, it’s hard to leave him out. Realistically that fifth middle could be any one of Matagi, Vave, Scott, Terepo, Gower or Williams. I just went with Matagi.

• 1. Hayne

2. French

3. Jennings

4. Taka

5. A'Aava

6. Norman

7. Moses

8. Mannah

9. King

10. Alvaro

11. Ma'u

12. Moerea

13. Brown

Bench 

14 Edwards

15. Smith

16. Evans

17. Scott

Hayne will start fullback if he turns up to training with better than 90% attitude.,  GUTHO will push him when he returns. I cant see Pritchard on bench and will go with SMITH utility value.

• Smith over Kaysa any day. Smith can cover anywhere in the spine, where as Kaysa can only really cover that 9 role

• 1. French
    2. A’avau
    3. Jennings
    4. Hayne
    5. Davis
    6. Norman
    7. Moses
    8. Mannah
    9. King
    10. Evans
    11. Mau
    12. Moeroa
    13. Brown
    14. Smith
    15. Scott
    16. Matagi
    17. Edwards
  • 1. Hayne
    2. Radradra
    • Radradra? How?
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"I'll never leave.I don't care how bad we are going I'll always back an under dog no matter what.Staying hard has its testing times and this is just another one of many along the journey.My NFL team has never won the SB and lost a game that seemed…"
18 minutes ago
Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
3 hours ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
3 hours ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
4 hours ago
More…