Ricky Stuart - Triple M

Stuart was on triple m before talking origin.He said he was very impressed with pearce and FarrahHe said he thinks carney was neevous in the first half but came together really well in the secondDidn't have anything bad to say about hayne and said he noticed the little things he did and he was moved to the wing because he was gassed.In a nut shell he didn't have anything bad to say about him and it sounded like he will be picked.He said tariq and Aaron woods played well. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would be surprised if he doesn't make the side but not at 5/8. He will probably get a wing position but I would like to see him at fullback. Especially after the blinder he will have this Sunday against the tigers!
    • I thought carney played really well and I couldn't help but think if only we signed him.
  • I would like Mateo picked at 5/8 or at least a bench spot if Ricky said we need to score points we ain't gonna do it with blokes like Hoffman
  • I hope Farah gets overlooked, he never steps up in big games..

As for Carney, he would be the best option for nsw at 5-8, Hayne for fullback. I can see If both got picked, Stuart might swao them through the game, because Carney can play fullback too..

• And i hope we do pick Tariq Sims, we need that muscle off the bench, Tamou will be there too. I thought Woods was a real star.

• I didn't get to see much of the game the other night. Who else
      Stood out?
  • hayne at fullback for sure but he will probably get picked on the wing.

sims and i thought timmy mannah had a good game and had some fire in his belly. a bench spot for him

• Yeah Mannah was running hard as, hope he keeps it up for the club games.

• Chris Lawrence has matured well, i hope he gets a center spot

• I was thinking the same thing the other day. Sandow anmd Carney would have a better combo but Roberts is playing good IMO...how long is Carney signed up for at Sharks?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
15 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
42 minutes ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
49 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
1 hour ago
More…