Rd 3 Pre-Game Stats Blog v Gold Coast

Enjoy the blog as usual. Not a great record in recent times against the Titans but a big chance here to make a stand and buck that trend. 

Rd 3 Pre-Season Stats Blog

This one will be split into two parts; Gold Coast teams (pre-Titans) & Gold Coast Titans) for the biggest wins and losses and cumulative winning percentages at the respective venues.
As for the list of all point-scorers, this will be a total number incorporating games against all three teams.

Gold Coast Giants, Chargers & Seagulls

The first clash between the two sides was a 13-10 loss against the Gold Coast (pre-Titans) on June 26, 1988.

At Parramatta Stadium, the Eels won 6 from 8 games at a winning percentage of 75%.
The Eels biggest win against the Gold Coast (pre-Titans) at Parramatta Stadium was a 40-0 win on July 8, 1990.
The Eels worst defeat against the Gold Coast Titans (pre-Titans) at Parramatta Stadium was a 27-14 loss on April 28, 1996.

At Chris Cunningham Field, the Eels won 1 from 5 games at a winning percentage of 20%.
The Eels biggest win against the Gold Coast (pre-Titans) at CC Field was a 26-24 win on April 3, 1994.
The Eels worst defeat against the Gold Coast (pre-Titans) at CC Field was a 26-6 loss on May 23, 1992.

At Carrara Oval, the Eels won 2 of 2 games at a winning percentage of 100%. The Eels never lost a game against the Gold Coast (pre-Titans) at Cbus Super Stadium.

The Eels longest winning streak (4) against the Gold Coast was: April 26, 1997, to May 2, 1988.
The Eels longest losing streak (3) against the Gold Coast was August 7, 1994, to April 28, 1996.

Gold Coast Titans

The first clash between the Eels & the Titans was a 38-12 loss for the Eels on April 29. 2007.

At Parramatta Stadium, the Eels won 1 from 3 games at a winning percentage of 33.3%.
The Eels biggest win against the Titans at Parramatta Stadium was a 22-18 win on April 24, 2011.
The Eels worst defeat against the Titans at Parramatta Stadium was a 38-16 loss on April 11, 2015.

At Carrara Stadium the Eels won 1 from 1 game at a winning percentage of 0%.
The Eels failed to win a game at Carrara Stadium against the Titans.
The Eels worst defeat at Carrara Stadium was a 38-12 loss on April 29, 2007.

At Cbus Super Stadium, the Eels have won 2 of 8 games at a winning percentage of 25%.
The Eels biggest win against the Titans at Cbus Super Stadium was a 34-12 win on September 3, 2011.
The Eels worst defeat against the Titans at Cbus Super Stadium was a 34-12 loss on August 6, 2010.

At the Sydney Football Stadium, the Eels have won 1 from 1 game at a winning percentage of 100%.
The Eels biggest win at the SFS was a 27-2 triumph on September 18, 2009.
The Titans failed to win a game at the SFS against the Eels.

The sole game in Mudgee between the two sides resulted in a 42-4 win over the Titans.
The sole game in Darwin between the two sides resulted in a 22-12 win for the Eels.

The Eels longest winning streak (2) against the Titans is April 24, 2011, to September 3, 2011.
The Eels longest losing streaks (3) against the Titans are April 29, 2007, to July 13, 2009, & August 19, 2012, to May 26, 2013.

Most points scored v Gold Coast (pre-Titans) & Gold Coast Titans

Luke Burt - 1 try & 20 goals (44 pts)
Scott Mahon - 4 tries & 10 goals (36 pts)
Chris Sandow - 1 try & 11 goals (26 pts)
Jarryd Hayne - 6 tries & 1 field goal (25 pts)
Michael Buettner - 2 tries & 6 goals (20 pts)
Andrew Leeds - 1 try & 7 goals (18 pts)
Shane Whereat - 4 tries (16 pts)
Glen Liddiard - 3 tries & 1 goal (14 pts)
Chris Lawler - 6 goals (12 pts)
Joel Reddy - 3 tries (12 pts)
Ben Smith 3 tries (12 pts)
Ryan Morgan  - 3 tries (12 pts)
Ken Sio - 3 tries (12 pts)
Keith Blackett - 5 goals (10 pts)
Clinton Schifcofske - 5 goals (10 pts)
John Simon -1 try & 3 goals (10 pts)
Danny Crnkovich - 2 tries (8 pts)
Bill Greentree - 2 tries (8 pts)
Michael Erickson -2 tries (8 pts)
Brett Kenny -2 tries (8 pts)
Chris King - 2 tries (8 pts)
Brett Plowman - 2 tries (8 pts)
Stuart Kelly - 2 tries (8 pts)
Nathan Hindmarsh - 2 tries (8 pts)
Jeff Robson -2 tries (8 pts)
Ian Herron - 4 goals (8 pts)
Lee Oudenryn - 4 goals (8 pts)
Reece Robinson- 1 try & 1 goal (6 pts)
Geoff Bugden - 1 try (4 pts)
Eric Grothe Sr. - 1 try (4 pts)
Peter Johnston - 1 try (4 pts)
Peter Sterling -1 try (4 pts)
Robert Muchmore - 1 try (4 pts)
Jason Bell - 1 try (4 pts)
Rod Collins - 1 try (4 pts)
Brian Jackson - 1 try (4 pts)
Cameron Blair - 1 try (4 pts)
Mark Horo - 1 try (4 pts)
Tulsen Tollett - 1 try (4 pts)
Paul Clarke - 1 try (4 pts)
Wayne Simonds - 1 try (4 pts)
David Woods - 1 try (4 pts)
Michael Speechley - 1 try (4 pts)
John Frare - 1 try (4 pts)
Phil Howlett -1 try (4 pts)
Dean Pay -1 try (4 pts)
Russell Wyer - 1 try (4 pts)
Steve Collins - 1 try (4 pts)
Peter Johnston - 1 try (4 pts)
Jarrod McCracken - 1 try (4 pts)
Nathan Barnes - 1 try (4 pts)
Justin Morgan - 1 try (4 pts)
Eparama Navale - 1 try (4 pts)
Paul Carige - 1 try (4 pts)
Jason Smith - 1 try (4 pts)
Brett Finch - 1 try (4 pts)
PJ Marsh - 1 try (4 pts)
Joe Galuvao - 1 try (4 pts)
Eric Grothe Jr. - 1 try (4 pts)
Daniel Mortimer - 1 try (4 pts)
Kevin Kingston - 1 try (4 pts)
Feleti Mateo -1 try (4 pts)
Jonathan Wright -1 try (4 pts)
Jacob Loko -1 try (4 pts)
Shane Shackleton -1 try (4 pts)
Taniela Lasalo -1 try (4 pts)
Corey Norman - 1 try (4 pts)
Will Hopoate - 1 try (4 pts)
Danny Wicks -1 try (4 pts)
Bureta Faraimo - 1 try (4 pts)
Junior Paulo -1 try (4 pts)
Nathan Peats - 1 try (4 pts)
Kenny Edwards - 1 try (4 pts)
Bevan French - 1 try (4 pts)
Andrew Fitzhenry - 2 goals (4 pts)
Michael Gordon - 1 goal (2 pts)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This our first trap game of the season. The boys need to keep doing what they were doing in the first two rounds.

If they think they can take the Titans without putting in the effort in the middle and defence they will get their asses handed to them.

• You can say that again. And with a record as poor as ours at Cbus, that just makes the task even harder. 

• Biggest Head to Head wins

Gold Coast defeated Parramatta 42-4 at Glen Willow, 2013.
    Parramatta defeated Gold Coast 27-2 at Sydney Football Stadium, 2009.
  • Indeed. 

The original document I wrote on it had loss so not sure why or how it changed to win. 

Thanks, Ken.

• with out Norman we are gonnnnnnnnnne

ILL BE BACK

• Show a little faith, Paul. 

• I show a little that all my son in law he rubbing hes hands together now and my legs got the shakes i think it be close game I wont be surprise if it goes in ET

ILL BE BACK

• Absorb the stats, read the stats & enjoy the stats! 
    You know you want to! 

• Great work again Ricky....thanx...
    • S'all good, FG.
      Glad you enjoy the stats as usual. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
2 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
2 hours ago
More…