Parramatta Eels Supporters Website
A poor attitude in the end cost us the game but no-one to blame except the effort. A winnable game, sure but it was not to be and we move onwards and upwards. Enjoy the stats!
Four tries to 2 in favour of the Titans. Clint Gutherson & Jeff Robson were our try-scorers.
Two try assists apiece for the sides. Semi Radradra and Beau Scott had the Eels 2 try assists.
5 line-breaks to 4 in the Titans favour. Chris McQueen had the most line-breaks in the game with 2. Brad Takairangi, Bevan French, Semi Radradra & Clint Gutherson had 1 line-break apiece for the Eels.
4 total in the game, two to each side. Bevan French & Beau Scott with the line-break assists for the Eels.
The Eels had 11 offloads to the Titans 7.
Jarrod Wallace had the most for the Titans with 2 & Beau Scott had the most for the Eels with 3.
The Eels made 24 tackle breaks compared to the Titans 13.
Brad Takairangi & Josh Hoffman both had 5 tackle breaks for the Eels. Kane Elgey & Ryan James both had 2 for the Eels.
All Run Metres
The Titans made 1131 from 147 total runs at an average of 7.69m per run.
The Eels made 1242m from 139 total runs at an average of 8.94m per run.
The Titans made 593m from 102 hit-ups an average of 5.81m per hit-up.
The Eels made 680m from 93 hit-ups at an average of 7.31m per hit-up.
Dummy Half Runs
The Titans made 112m from 11 dummy half runs at an average of 10.18m per dummy half run.
Tyrone Roberts had the most dummy half metres for the Titans with 41m from 1 DH run.
The Eels made 122m from 12 dummy half runs at an average of 10.17m per dummy half run.
Josh Hoffman had the most dummy half metres for the Eels with 44m from 4 DH runs.
The Titans made 282 tackles compared to the Eels 308.
Ryan James had the most tackles for the Eels with 46.
Manu Ma'u had the most tackles for the Eels with 36.
The Eels missed just 14 tackles compared to the Titans 24.
Tim Mannah missed the most tackles for the Eels with 3.
Both Kane Elgey & Ash Taylor missed four tackles for the Titans.
The penalty count was 8-6 in favour of the Titans.
Tepai Moeroa & Beau Scott both conceded 2 for the Eels.
Ryan James conceded 2 for the Titans
The Titans made 9 errors compared to the Eels 13.
Semi Radradra made 4 errors for the Eels, the most in the game, and Kane Elgey made 3 errors for the Titans.
The Titans finished with 52% possession compared to the Eels 48%.
The Titans completed 29/36 sets at 81%.
The Eels completed 25/35 sets at 71%.
1. Bevan French - 80 minutes, 97m from 10 runs (9.7m per run), 4 tackle breaks, 4 tackles, 1 line-break, 1 line-break assist, 2 errors, 1 penalty conceded & 1 missed tackle.
2. Semi Radradra - 80 minutes, 51m from 7 runs (7.29m per run), 1 try assist, 2 tackle breaks, 5 tackles, 2 offloads, 1 line-break, 4 errors & 0 missed tackles.
3. Michael Jennings - 80 minutes, 75m from 9 runs (8.33m per run), 17 tackles, 1 penalty conceded & 1 missed tackle.
4. Brad Takairangi - 80 minutes, 121m from 9 runs (13.44m per run), 5 tackle breaks, 11 tackles, 1 line-break & 2 missed tackles.
5. Josh Hoffman - 80 minutes, 1 try save, 105m from 11 runs (9.55m per run), 5 tackle breaks, 2 tackles, 2 errors & 2 missed tackles.
6. Clint Gutherson - 80 minutes, 1 try, 73m from 7 runs (10.43m per run), 2 tackle breaks, 27 tackles, 1 line-break, 1 error & 0 missed tackles.
7. Jeff Robson - 80 minutes, 1 try, 26m from 4 runs (6.5m per run), 21 tackles, 1 error & 2 missed tackles.
8. Suaia Matagi - 49 minutes, 116m from 15 runs (7.73m per run), 2 tackle breaks, 16 tackles, 1 offload, 1 penalty conceded & 0 missed tackles.
9. Kaysa Pritchard - 62 minutes, 12m from 1 run (12, per run), 1 tackle break, 27 tackles & 1 missed tackle.
10. Tim Mannah - 42 minutes, 113m from 10 runs (11.3m per run), 18 tackles, 1 error & 3 missed tackles.
11. Manu Ma'u - 80 minutes, 94m from 12 runs (7.83m per run), 1 tackle break, 35 tackles, & 1 missed tackle.
12. Tepai Moeroa - 55 minutes, 68m from 9 runs (7.56m per run), 1 tackle break, 28 tackles, 2 penalties conceded & 0 missed tackles.
13. Beau Scott - 53 minutes, 1 try assist, 73m from 10 runs (7.3m per run), 29 tackles, 3 offloads, 1 line-break assist, 2 penalties conceded, 1 error & 1 missed tackle.
14. Nathan Brown - 56 minutes, 83m from 10 runs (8.3m per run), 26 tackles, 1 offload, 1 penalty conceded & 0 missed tackles.
15. Daniel Alvaro - 33 minutes, 56m from 7 runs (8m per run), 1 tackle break, 25 tackles & 1 missed tackle.
16. Rory O'Brien - DNP.
17. Frank Pritchard - 50 minutes, 79m from 8 runs (9.88m per run), 20 tackles, 1 offload, 1 error & 0 missed tackles.
Any other stats you desire, speak and you shall be rewarded with answers.
No probs, Rider.
Oops, definite typo.
Gutherson missed no tackles in the game.
Thanks Ricky, some poor stats there, terrible stats from semi, 4 errors, errors killed us last night.
There certainly is.
It's not what you expect of a BA-coached side. He won't be a happy man during the week.
For how gassed Frank Pritchard looked at times both his stats and playing minutes surprise me. He looked really laboured in defense at times, but he didn't miss any tackles. Maybe he's one of those guys who always looks more tired and slow than he is?
Looks that way.
Not bad numbers at all for him this game considering he started a bit poorly in the first 2.