Pressure Now On West Tigers Players

Historically when a coach is sacked the players respond positively for a week to two or three, then fall back to their average performance that brought about the dismissal of the coach. It is no secret that the four players off contract from West-Tigers this year have had some input about the coaching staff position for next year. If it turns out that that performances do not improve in the next two or three weeks those played action re the coach will be under attention in the negative sense. What club would want to pay $800 K a year for non-performing player who question the suitability of his own coach? I suggest that those four platers ought to consider the offers available today and not wait two or three weeks when their reputation may be much lower that they are today.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree
  • Kinda like some dodos spitting the dummy after one bad loss and convienently seem to forget that outside of Bellamy there is zero chance of any one man enduring what we went through last year and surviving as well as we did?
  • Agree Robert. Can't believe that even with the you beaut chosen nrl reps on board, they would approve such a huge payout only to turn around and sack the coach after two poor losses.
    Makes our coaching merry go round good.
  • The 4 that tigers are trying to keep happy want dymock and pay at the club
  • The 4 that tigers are trying to keep happy want dymock and pay at the club
  • Just bugger off Monto, seriously you add nothing to this site.

• I thought it might have been monto but im pretty sure its not, its benj.

• Own the blame at least some if not most. The coach is not out on field and can't do it for you.
    • Yeah Pk it's sickening if the players have collectively decided that they want a new coach and have played accordingly.
      They had a good win round 1, everyone singing praises about their style of play and two poor losses.

Now they want to install a coach that was playing there just a short time ago, crazy business.

Just don't think Farah would've been the type to jump out from the ship gracefully, somehow. You?
  • Robert the issue really is that this is the 3rd coach in a short period of time (Sheen and Potter too) and Wests are still to improve. So obviously the players arent under any pressure, they can just keep blaming the next coach.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"He's got no heart.
He always goes for the easy option first doesn't run hard doesn't use his size.Hes a110 kg guy playing like an 85 kg guy.Hes still slow after doing a off season with Roger Fabri.
I don't think that changes he's the classic guy…"
10 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Eels by 18"
13 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Dolphins by 16 unfortunately "
22 minutes ago
BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Although I picked Parra in the tipping comp, I did so with no great confidence. 
I am probably in the minority but for me, Talagi on the bench is ridiculous. 
It is hot and humid in Darwin and four forwards on the bench makes a lot more sense. 
I…"
32 minutes ago
More…