Parramatta NRL & NYC Statistics 2014

For anyone that missed the first iteration of this post, this is the place where I will be maintaining a spreadsheet that keeps track of the 2014 Parramatta player and team statistics across the NRL and NYC. Unfortunately, as with 2013, the NSW Cup remains untracked by any known statistics or analytics source.

While my sheet has grown significantly from the early rounds of 2013, there are a few features and improvements I am looking to make including:

• Better team statistics with improved visibility
  • Integration of the 2013 database into the 2014 sheet
  • Improved player search returns

You can click on the relevant links below to view or download whichever version of the spreadsheets you would like.

2013 NRL & NYC Statistics - View Online (via Google Docs) or Download (Option to download should be found at the top left)

2014 NRL Statistics - View Online (via Google Docs) or Download (Option to download should be found at the top left)

2014 NYC Statistics - View Online (via Google Docs) [Warning: Very Basic]

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are you using NRL.com stats or Fox Sports stats? Because they're a completely different

• Neither. My preferred source for NRL statistics in www.nrlstats.com.au (run by Sports Data) who I think you will find is the leading company in the field.

• Yea good, because Fox Sports suck with their stats

• Love your work.

Is there any way to lock the column with the players' names, so you can still see them as you scroll further and further to the right?

• Nice catch, Tom.

The Google Doc versions have been updated with the freezing of the first three columns in the main spreadsheets for the NRL and NYC.

I will update my Excel copies with the same changes and when they are uploaded next week the downloadable versions will have the same functionality good to go.

• Cheers, mate.

While you're tweaking, you might want to have a look at Pritchard.  He's showing on the NRL stats as having 1 in every column.

• That one is intentional. Since I have him included in the player database I need him to have returns associated with each of the fields otherwise it breaks my Leaderboard tab.

• Might be worth double-checking if you need it in all the columns.  He's currently on a dozen of the leader boards tables, including being the only player to have kicked a 40-20. ;)

• Forty20, nrlstats (sports data) is no longer the leader in this field. They were sacked by the NRL and Telstra. Champion Data is now the company doing the stats for the NRL which I work for.

• If Champion Data have a public outlet, I am more than happy to make the switch Col. In the past few years Sports Data via nrlstats have provided the most comprehensive publicly accessible statistics (at least to my knowledge).

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
45 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
50 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
51 minutes ago
Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
1 hour ago
More…