Parramatta 2013 NRL/NYC Statistics

G'day ladies and gents.

On account of having some accessibility issues with the format of the statistics provided by www.nrl,com and www.thescore.com.au I have decided to set up a Google Documents Spreadsheet that will track our NRL and NYC statistics through the season

I have left it open to public editing in good faith so that you can use the 'Compare Player' cells (which do not work in view only mode).

For those unfamiliar with Excel/Google Docs I will try to explain as best I can. Firstly, if you click on a player's name in the 'Compare Player' cells there will be a small arrow in the top right corner of the cell. If you click on that it will display a list of players from which you can select on for that cell. You can do this for all 5 cells to compare 5 different players.

Asides from that if you look at the the bottom of the sheet you will see tabs for 'EELS NRL' and 'EELS NYC'. Clicking either will take you to the corresponding sheet.

Beyond that, please try to avoid changing anything on either sheet...though if any mistakes are made I will be able to fix them (as explained below). :)

I am keeping a local Excel copy and it will be updated weekly so in the event that anything goes wrong it should come out in the wash. Feel free to let me know if there are any additional features you would like to see and I will try to add them (within reason).

Here is the link if anyone is interested.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this is excellent, I love statistics :D

• it doesnt work for me, stupid defence internet.

• nrlstats recently opened back up too, I find it much easier scrubbing that than NRL.com although the score is very close it doesn't keep 40/20's...

Cool work anyway

• good shit...first thing i looked for was Tanginoa's stats

• Nice work Forty20 i like what you've done, Thanks.

• The OP has a new URL for a new spreadsheet with 40/20s and Field Goals.

• Week 2 stats are in but I will revisit the NYC stats at the end of the round.

• Week 3 statistics are in. I will probably add a few more fields in at some point. Metres per run and 1-on-1 tackles are probably the priority.

• Thats awesome I hate how hard it is to find really good NRL stats I can imagine the hours I'd spend on an nrl stats site as detailed as espn cricinfo.

• How does one establish kick returns and meters ran on kick return?
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Put a bigger wooden spoon sticker over it. The people who the car will have a good laugh. "
11 minutes ago
"I used to think Flanagan was the one to get parra over the line. Dragons will definitely get better if they get the players, but why would you let the best player you have walk? I'm glad he didn't come here now. "
13 minutes ago
"A heap on here said he couldn't play and were pissed off we had rumors of chasing him. I kept trying to explain he is talented as and a few years ago when he was happy he was killing it. Glad he has found that already this year. Can't wait to see…"
15 minutes ago
fishbulb replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
""
22 minutes ago
More…