Parra Stats for winning away from home since 1993

I know its only been two weeks but a couple of interesting stats.

1. Parramatta has not won in the first two weeks of the comp since 1999.

2. Parramatta has not won the first two games of the season away from home since 1993. 

I am not sure how long its been since we won two convincing high scoring games away from home in the first two weeks, but the wins in 1993 were low scoring games and close wins.

Maybe in the 1980's???

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wouldn't say last week was a high scoring win.
    But it is interesting to know that we didn't start 2 from 2 in either '01 or '05.

Wonder what the stat is last time we where 3 from 3, or what the best start to the season has been.

• 93' we went 3 from 3, but went on to have pretty shitty ending to the season.
    • 89' was the last time we start 4 and 0, and 86' 5 and 0. Hopefully we have another 86' and win the big one.
  • Ive noticed BA coached teams always come out ready to play at the start of the season, weve had some decent starts under BA, we look well prepared.

• Now we need a decent sponsor to top it all off!!!!!
  • Love it
  • '99 was a pretty good year pretty sure '93 was a bludger. Let's wait and see until we play teams like nth qld, Broncs, melbourne sharks. If we can play low scoring tight games, win or lose, against those sides we are a real shot.
  • Gutho looked annoyed with every missed attempt at goal tonight. I really hope he can start kicking them over more regularly. That's the one thing that still concerns me. Kayla at 9 looked like a risk but so far he's done a fantastic job. Gutho and Corey in the halves are looking pretty special. Bevan at the back is giving us even more attacking options. And a special mention to Nathan Brown. That guy brings so much to our team.
    • I'd give him a bit of grace considering the wind last night.

Widdop had one from out wide and missed by a long way because of that wind.

• Rd 1 W
    Rd 2 W
    Rd 3 - Titans - We should win
    Rd 4 - Sharks scare me (keep in mind our first home game)
    Rd 5 - Cows (away), is Jason T.. out for 1 or 2 games? Winnable as well.

I think we can go 4 from 5, but definitely 3 from 5. Up the mighty Eels.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
31 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
34 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
36 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
38 minutes ago
More…