Parra 5 Souths 4

I have just woken from the strangest dreams , It was very realI was at a Souths Parra gameit was horrible to watch our attack was disjointed and bumbling there was plenty of mistakes so it seemed more like real ,not a dreamIn the second half Mitch Moses dived before the try line Then realised his mistake and planted with the ball on eventually over the try lines to scoreThe conversion attempt is missedTowards full time Mitch MosesKicks a real Shonky field goal to win the game 5 to 4I didn’t even realise Parramatta was playing souse this weekend until I now just looked at the drawThis is the first para dream I’ve had this year and was extremely realisticSo if you’re betting man stick your house on it Parramatta By 1

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• very funny
  • Score will be 55 to 4
    • Yeah but which way? Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream.
  • I just woke from a dream to 

I was dreaming I having sex with Pamela Anderson and when she was in having a her 25 years old birthday party

• So I guess tomorrow you'll be dreaming about waiting for results at the Hep C clinic...

• I’ve always thought I’d be willing to take the risk with old Pammy . I mean , Vitamin C is so good for you , how bad could the Hep version be ? 

• I'd rather have scurvy.

• I dream about the girl that was on the Trivago as the bastards have replaced her
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I agree that this squad would still be a top 4 side under many other coaches but you can't argue that some are declining.
We need to move on a few IMO but if obviously start with the coach.."
3 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Bennett will clean out whoever he feels is finished or will not buy in. Matterson would be target number 1.
Ofahengaue for example he has coached before so he knows what he can do. RCG would love him, as would Carty and Hopgood. Lane could be one…"
4 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Sadly, we are absolutely back to an embarrassing footy side... but even worse, we're an embarrassing side that is made up of many big names, big salaries and big reputations. Our best... the collective of big names, big paychecks, big reputations,…"
4 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"But more so how will a kid, 19 on debut, help a team that is morally not great? It is a bad situation regardless and could make things worse."
6 minutes ago
More…