One last Marquee Signing In The Pipeline

The Ken has caught but a whiff of some top secret information around a targeted marquee signing that will complete the core group of players that will form the future of the Pirtek Parramatta Eels. The Ken will reveal as much information surrounding the player in question as possible but for now I am sworn to secrecy.

The Ken can reveal that this player will not be playing for the Eels in 2012. If this signing comes to fruition it will be the biggest signing in recent times, if not in the history of the club. This player will be an election sweetener so no expense will be spared and he will come at the expense of some much loved crowd favourites.

Who would you have in your sights for 2013 if you were in charge ?

I'm Ken Crapper 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• look mate i believe ken crapper is bert kenny, now who's bert keeny?. i say its brett kenny, ok same say it not,but i want brett kenny himself to says not him please.

i saw phil sims right, that bert kenny in security,and once was a greenkeeper, was not brett kenny that right now.

so on saying that brett kenny is ken crapper.

i want phil to say it not please.

if not ken crapper is ozzie osbourne.  hes asst is who?,guys who's ozzie asst.. care taker.

think about it all.

• I told you that we were going to sign a player for 2013. MY BLOG WAS RIGHT!! http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/parramatta-sign I predicted this a week ago.

I'm not Ken Crapper

Parramatta Sign...
    Parramatta will sign a player next year. Not for next year but will sign one next year   I can't reveal who or when   But believe me this will be hap…
    • or maybe you are KC in disguise.. hmm...
  • Wow ken you are full of surprises. Hopefully it's another manly player. That would really piss them off.
  • Ok, so was this player in the top 4 teams for the NRL at the end of the regular season for 2011?

Does the player have an accent?

• Everyone in the world has an accent
    • Widdup ???
  • Massive call to say the biggest signing in the history of the club
  • Me thinks this is bullshit but if I had to choose it would be Cooper Cronk. I think it was Slip who started the chant (apologies if I am wrong)
    CRONK TO EELS
    CRONK TO EELS
    CRONK TO EELS
    • CRONK TO EELS
      CRONK TO EELS
      CRONK TO EELS
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
8 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
8 hours ago
More…