1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

OMFG!! BRAD ARTHUR LOSES FIRST 6 GAMES OF THE SEASON, LET'S EXTEND HIS CONTRACT

A tribute to the Great Horo Movie , hope his surgery to straighten his left leg went well today . All hail the great dope !

Views: 1647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahaha

Good to see you back Fong! Where have you been?

If Brad goes we can't chase Des Hasler. My mate who a dogs fan said he has ruined dogs salary cap for 2019. They have to fit 16 players in a salary of 1million. Michael Maguire maybe he is a cranky shit and won't take rubbish from this current bunch of jokers.

Welcome back Frankie....

Not many round I wld have thought Burt wld have been next coach
I wld try nnhit up Tony Smith n bring in Brian as well maybe as a recruiter
Lol. Look at these two cheezel sucking nerds paying homage. Both scanning the screen waiting for my comment with hands down each other’s pants. I’d be flattered if you weren’t the biggest dopes on this site.

Its only what you do every day to fong, how many fong blogs have you written now you fanboy ahahaha, fong does one back and your flattered you simple kent aghahahga

And you spend your hours putting these pics together? Lol. What a desperate dope. I hope Fanny at least let’s you off the lead or takes you for a walk occasionally. No animal deserves to suffer, even dumb ones.

Hahahahaha I didnt make the pictures you dope, and im sure it took all of 10 seconds.

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service