NRL360 & Hayne

I was watching NRL360 on Monday night and decided to accept Ben Ikin’s request that fans could email the show if they had any questions. My question was why they treated Cartwright so differently to Hayne? No answer after the work week, and chance of Kent admitting bias next Monday are ...?!

HERE IS MY EMAIL:

I am just watching the NRL360 edition of Monday 5th February (on replay). Would you care to comment on the very different handling of the switch of Hayne to the Eels and Cartwright to the Titans?

Paul Kent was almost eager to delve into Hayne’s personal life but said Cartwright’s was out of bounds. Hayne (apparently) “did not go to market” and his contract should thus be viewed with suspicion (according to Kent). But nigh a sordid word was raised by Kent about Cartwright’s contract despite the Titans coach quipping to the media that if Cartwright had of went to market all kinds of awesome bidding wars would have taken place.

It would be interesting to see the show explain these inconsistencies.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well you won't be hearing back anytime soon. Paul Kent said the other day on the show, as they talked about the eels chances 2018, I'm hoping Hayne has a great year I don't know why people think I don't like him. I stood up, turned it off and walked out.
  • That is interesting Prof as i sent one as well and no response; they definitely pick and choose who they go interrogate. My question was about the TPA's as usual and nothing. If one players life is out of bounds then why not another? I personally think when Rothfield made a song and dance about his meeting with Gould (think last season) there was something more to it for the media and it would appear there has been less pressure on Penrith / Gould since.

• Mitchy, you mean the pick NO Eels fan?!

• Well done Daz.

About time someone put the question to these biased bastards.

Wouldnt hold your breath for a reply but at least they know people are onto them.

• Frank, I don’t expect a reply. But it sure felt nice to poke the idiot Kent regardless

• Very well said Prof Daz. If you can keep asking them for a response that will be great also.

• Who care about kent.
  • That is cruel.

• LOL!

• i will drive the bus

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels’s discussion was featured

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
3 hours ago
Hell On Eels posted a discussion

The free-falling Eels are staring down the barrel of another nail in their season’s coffin. They sit like ducks in the target arrow of the public's microscope just waiting to dissect their ANZAC performance.
Despite the Eagles superior position…
3 hours ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Sanders defence in the halves is actually better than Hands. NSW Cup stats would back this statement up as well. Hands is actually a poor defender in the halves. He is barely cup quality in cup. Hands is an out and out hooker in my opnion."
3 hours ago
parra supporter replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I see hands on the bench as coverage for sanders in case his defence doesn't hold up rather than just to relieve lussick."
3 hours ago
More…